• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wu Mian vs Frieren

No offense, but I don't think this match can work. Frieren doesn't have any answers for Wu Mian's Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, and Incorporeality.

No offense, but I don't think this match can work. Frieren doesn't have any answers for Wu Mian's Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, and Incorporeality.
If she can regen she should be fine from spatial hax. His power null really just null’s abilities but he isn’t the type to spam it indefinitely and can’t she interact with souls? What if I give prior knowledge so she knows his weaknesses and hax?

If she can regen she should be fine from spatial hax. His power null really just null’s abilities but he isn’t the type to spam it indefinitely and can’t she interact with souls? What if I give prior knowledge so she knows his weaknesses and hax?
Frieren only has low healing, so I don't think she can withstand Wu Mian's spatial hax.
So I guess that means Frieren can use her magic without any issue then.
No I don't think so, Frieren doesn't have NPI nor has she encounterd any incorporeal beings.
Can Wu Mian be interacted with without NPI? Cause if not then Frieren's attacks probably won't work on him.

Can Wu Mian be interacted with without NPI? Cause if not then Frieren's attacks probably won't work on him.
Well let me clear this up: Wu Mian's incorporeality comes from Truth controlling him + in their world meaning Post Spring Break In Arc he's tangible since he's in control and has never shown to use the ability. I should have labeled it as intangibility since it functions like that more than incorp but regardless Truth can still be effected by gravity and light, and I wouldn't put it past him that he's not intangible against magic which is reality warping, the very thing that interacts with and rejects Wu whenever he tries using Paradox.

Well let me clear this up: Wu Mian's incorporeality comes from Truth controlling him + in their world meaning Post Spring Break In Arc he's tangible since he's in control and has never shown to use the ability. I should have labeled it as intangibility since it functions like that more than incorp but regardless Truth can still be effected by gravity and light, and I wouldn't put it past him that he's not intangible against magic which is reality warping, the very thing that interacts with and rejects Wu whenever he tries using Paradox.
I see in that case these are what I believe would be the two's wincons.

Wu Mian: Spatial Manipulation, Regeneration, Statistics Amplification/Density Manipulation, Accelerated Development(not exactly sure if this will help or not), Telekinesis, Empowerment, and Forcefield Creation.

Frieren: Deconstruction/Durability Negation, Homing Attack, Forcefield Creation, Flight, Ice/Lightning/Fire magic, Sealing.

I'll hold off on voting for now since I don't know how likely/effective Wu Mian's wincons are.

Nope, the normal Soul Track also has these properties. It's just that Frieren created a specialized version of this spell that's more effective on demons.
When has she done it to people? I don't see any decon in the images linked either

Where's images of it working though? Like images of the decon happening
Offense Magic (Soul Track): The most basic attack move among modern day mages. In the past, this magic was capable of breaking through all of humanity's defensive magic and equipment which was imbued with magic resistance. Ultimately, Soul Track was incorporated into mankind's magic system to the point that today it is simply considered as basic offensive magic which any competent mage could use

Where is the decon aspect though?
'm not sure about the specifics, but I think it comes from the fact that everything that it hits ends up getting vaporized. As for there being any examples of it being done onscreen, the only instance I can think of is in episode 8 where Qual was shown vaporizing a group of knights/mages/adventurers in a flashback.

Back