• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this quantify as a real black hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Skyfire Avenue - Chapter 362

Aubert's precious pocket of reality began to disintegrate, unable to sustain itself against the Cosmagus frightening power. The flower blazed like a sun until, suddenly, it shifted black. It became an impossible black, that drank up everything around it ― a black hole, perhaps a meter wide. Almost instantaneously, all of the vines assaulting them were atomized.

There was a flux of energy, and that one meter black hole surged to devour a thousand meters.

Aubert de Villaine, standing at two meters, found himself directly in the center. As the insatiable hunger of the black hole came crashing down upon him, his viney figure ceased to be.

However, then a violet light congealed around the edges of the anomaly, keeping it from growing further.

This was the Wine Master's single most powerful skill. At the peak of his power, he was capable of devouring entire planets in it's scope. It's confinement at any level was a stupendous achievement, much less to this small size.

"Your resistance is pointless. This place belongs to me. Did you think this would be enough to destroy me? My roots spread all throughout this place. I am everywhere." Aubert's figured re-emerged from the dirt as more grape vines twisted to form a mirror image of the previous body.

The compressing power surrounding the terrible black hole strengthened. Gradually, the last-ditch effort of the Cosmagus was shrinking.

"All of your power merely makes things worse for you. The more you employ your Discipline, the faster my grape's power permeates through you. There is nothing that can save you. With that wine in your veins, you're demise is assured." Aubert De Villaine's voice was full of dark mirth.

So a character made a "black hole"

The black hole, when someone gets near it, atomizes them.

And a character said that the black hole will reach it's critical mass soon.

Doing a quick google search, a black hole seems to have a critical mass and can atomize..

So, is this a legit black hole?

I believe it is a black hole since the abilities of the verse are legit real life elements, such as a character having a lightning ability based being able to become lightning itself and can go to the wall socket and appear on a house via traveling through a wall socket, and can shut down equipments when releasing lightning, and make clouds appear and thunder comes crashing down and a statement that says commanding weather phenomena

More info on the black hole is that it's growth was getting stopped to grow by compressing the two ends of it, and there was a statement that the black hole would devour entire planets in it's scope.

And the black hole grew to a thousand meters and keeped growing and they were fighting under the sea bed of the ocean, which had a mountain range that you could see even up to the horizon and got neutralized when another Paragon came

The character that made the black hole has a rank called Paragon, and it's stated that they could destroy entire planets if they were to go crazy.

If its already a thousand meters in diameter and it's still not destroying Earth then that wouldn't count as a true black hole

A true black hole the size of a coin is enough to destroy Earth.A black hole a thousand meters in diameter would seriously mess up the solar system.

a 1-meter black hole is 100 times heavier than Earth.

A black hole with a diameter of 1,000 meters would be 100,000 times heavier than the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back