• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wot is smol Eldrad

At least this guy level, likely stronger.

Pretty sure he has all or at least the vast majority of his powers but just to a bit of a lesser extent, as he wasn't "actually manage to defeat Abaddon with the help of two rand-o's" level, yet.

Matt would know more about his specifics, and which if any powers are limited in what way, as I'm pretty sure "Young Eldrad" is specifically referring to Eldrad as he was in several stories when he was younger, as opposed to just the nebulous idea of "Eldrad but young".

Yeah.

Young Eldrad is Eldrad as seem in the Horus Heresy novels and even earlier in the Jain Zar novel and the Asurmen Audio Drama.

He's notably not as powerful as he is in modern 40K (Explictly stated as such), but he's still really ******* ridiculous.

So I felt it fitting to give him a key.

Okay okay, Im noy saying he doesnt deserve it, but could you provide the differeces between their powers? As in, do we assume the same level of precog? Etc.

Because there is no | between keys and it doesnt seem to be any difference/upgrade.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Eldrad's best precog feat is as small Eldrad lol.
I feel we need a respect thread

Any remarkable difference in the other abilities?

I will cry in a corner because that's a hell of a wall of text.

Back