• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Weaknesses

What are the most crippling weaknesses a character has?

EX: Captain Pollution from Captain Planet is weak to air. Literal normal air.

Natsu and other Dragon Slayer's weakness to be in a vehicle haha! They get all sick, if they're in a vehicle!

He literally almost dies every time he's exposed to too much of it at once. And the protagonist of his show manipulates electricity and magnetism as his main power.

Think of VeggieTales having a main villain who's deathly allergic to vegetables. Yeah.

Yeah, being destroyed from intense light isn't that uncommon of a thing

This guy comes to mind, as well as this guy. And I'm pretty sure there are tons of vampires and ghosts in fiction who have a similar weakness.

There is a Zoid with a completely overwhelming cannon with more firepower then anything else in the series but it has a ridiculously huge vent in it's back that you can plug up independance day style.

I never said it wasn't common.

What I'm saying is that Ebon comes from a show where the main character manipulates a form of intense light as his main power. Zs'Skayr and most if not all of those vampire characters don't have that problem. (And most vampires in fiction are only vulnerable to sunlight/UV rays specifically, anyway)

Well I wouldn't really say that makes the weakness itself better or worse, he just happens to have an enemy who can exploit it well.

And as for the question, Izuku Midoriya for not being able to use his full power without mutilating himself.

Back