• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

BattleReviews said:
Godzilla wank, known for being reported to the Rule Violation Report for that, thats how bad it is,
Dude, that is nothing compared to the devil may cry situation that happened recently on the rule violation thread. It got so outta hand that Ant. Himself had to get involved. Tbh godzilla is just downplayed more then wanked.

i never knew devil may cry gets wanked, heck, its not even been reported to the rule violation report,

so its not compared, because devil may cry barely gets wanked

Mundus creating a pocket realm which the author then states on Twitter was a universe.

That's pretty much why WoG is so questioned here, especially if the author's comment seemed throw-away.

Assaltwaffle said:
Mundus creating a pocket realm which the author then states on Twitter was a universe.
That's pretty much why WoG is so questioned here, especially if the author's comment seemed throw-away.
creating a pocket realm isnt suppose to be a tier, its suppose to be an ability,

why do they even wank when they dont know what a Pocket Realm is,

Random (stolen) quote: What Were they thinking?

Yeah, but this one was worse due to the reasoning:

"'Popuko once grabbed subtitle text and used it to literally destroy the screen around her. Just imagine the power you need to break the dimension you were in and to be aware that there is another dimension above you and to grab elements from it, bring it down to your own and to destroy the dimensional barrier being the screen. Forget destroying a universe, forget destroying a multiverse, Popuko broke through an entire dimension of reality."

Apparently breaking the fourth wall = being High 2-A

Dziga said:
CFC should stick to their Meme / Gag fights, otherwise they are utter crap.
Also, everyone wanks gag characters to the max just because they did a 4th wall break.

I come from a very recent video from the inaccurate guy called screwattack.

One Guy requested MUI goku vs the presence.

i'm pretty sure that non-canon dio is even worse, but i'm by no means even a casual viewer of JJBA and it's various derivitives.

Hl3 or bust said:
i'm pretty sure that non-canon dio is even worse, but i'm by no means even a casual viewer of JJBA and it's various derivitives.
Not really. He really doesn't need to be, since one is 2-A and the other is Low 2-C.

Dude on Youtube told me a Saibaiman would solo Jojo. I told him about Pucci, Johnjohn and Giogio. He never replied again.

One of my friends just said ultra instinct goku was unblitzable because he reacts instantly, even said he was faster than teleportation.

Ainex234 said:
Yeah, but this one was worse due to the reasoning:
"'Popuko once grabbed subtitle text and used it to literally destroy the screen around her. Just imagine the power you need to break the dimension you were in and to be aware that there is another dimension above you and to grab elements from it, bring it down to your own and to destroy the dimensional barrier being the screen. Forget destroying a universe, forget destroying a multiverse, Popuko broke through an entire dimension of reality."

Apparently breaking the fourth wall = being High 2-A
that made Godzilla (Composite) High 2-A either

One guy in Youtube told me that Kumagawa is omnipotent because, like he says, he can erase literally anything including nothingness (though, manga shows us that AF has some limits and can't erase anything).

right ,there was 2 guys in Youtube said that Eru Illuvatar is Omnipotent because he was God,and also The Valar and those cosmic entities from Marvel are beyond Outer Gods

The Father, Son, and Daughter (Star Wars) is 1-A because they are stated to literally embody the Force and it's major aspect, and it had been stated that the Force is all-powerful and is stated to be somewhat sentient. Making the Force the first ever 0 tier character in the entire Star Wars verse. Abeloth is also 1-A.

Sidious is also 1-B, as it was stated that he can consume all of space with Force Storms

And Peter Griffon is Tier -Infinite for surviving the destruction of the S.S. More Powerful Than Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and the Incredible Hulk Put Together.

Someone in local anime groups (in my country) said : "Lufy can solo Mesadaverse" "Ban from Nanatsu no taizai can beat Hajun like playing his toy" "Muzan is Omnipotent" or "Zen-O can solo Lovescraft universe" 😂😂

Back