• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Wank

I mean, it seems harmless to keep it open, but the last post till recently was back in March 2018, which I think was actually before I became a Discussion Mod let alone and Admin.

I was debating with a dude about Saitama. But then he said: "Saitama can punch through time"

I left the debate.

I saw someone wank Goku to Oblivio saying he's outer because he fused with the audience (God Fusion Goku).

The best thing I saw was 5D Namek Saga Frieza

High 6-A Steven Universe. Lapis clearly has some sort of ability exclusive to herself that allows her to pick up the oceans water. Scaling the Diamonds to this ability is stupid and shouldn't be used.

ChocomilkAlex said:
High 6-A Steven Universe. Lapis clearly has some sort of ability exclusive to herself that allows her to pick up the oceans water. Scaling the Diamonds to this ability is stupid and shouldn't be used.
The Diamonds scale to the Cluster hand, thanks to Yellow being able to punch a hole in her ship which could fight evenly with it, not to Lapis.

I think The Doctor is wanked a lot pretty much everywhere. There's people on Comic Vine who claim he could singlehandedly deafeat The Beyonders, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, The Glory, etc, with only a few minutes of prep-time and no previous knowledge.

Depending on what you use, I could see him being infinite dimensional (and even that's pushing it well, well over the extreme), but it's certainly not enough to defeat these enemies singlehandedly.

Assaltwaffle said:
DMC gets wanked a lot... like many threads a month trying to get DMC to 4-A/3-A.
Not too knowledgeable on the verse, but it should be the correct scaling for it (I see Dante used in these tiers left and right). WoG isn't always reliable at times (for example if someone whom has both written Venom and Hulk says that Venom wins, would it be true?)

Matt we have to wait for a certain other Admin's inevitable retirement before we tackle that.

@Jarcus there are plenty of people out there that think Dante is 1-A.

Chu Minh Duy said:
right ,there was 2 guys in Youtube said that Eru Illuvatar is Omnipotent because he was God,and also The Valar and those cosmic entities from Marvel are beyond Outer Gods
I have no idea why I'm replying to an ancient comment but calling saying the literal supreme being of a verse is omnipotent the worst wank you have ever seen is the worst overexaggeration I have ever seen.

Indeed the worst wank here is wanking the wank.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Matt we have to wait for a certain other Admin's inevitable retirement before we tackle that.
@Jarcus there are plenty of people out there that think Dante is 1-A.
Well that's just dumb

Back