• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst Downplay

Rodri "Dante" said:
Super Sonic is a copy of Super Saiya, therefore Son Goku>Sonic. Always.
I mean I kind of believed it when I was younger but for a diferent reason: I though that the super forms gave the same power boost that super saiyans, so if Base Sonic<Base Goku, then Super Sonic<Super Saiyan Goku.
And yet Super Sonic can solo DBS.

Frisk is just a toddler with a stick, therefore child level

Mario's just a plumber, and Dr. Mario's a doctor, so therefore Mario's average human and Dr. Mario's below average because clearly being a doctor is less powerful

When Izuku hit Restricted All Might with a 5% Smash, he was visibly hurt by it

Izuku later used 5% Smash on Stain and it did absolutely nothing to him

Izuku also used 5% Smash on Bakugou and he tanked it with no affect, it only made him angry

Bakugou and Stain >>> All Might

Back