• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random memes and art: FC/OC Edition

Also i'm doing fnf modding rn and doing a reskin for Colton vs Bug stickman and found this
OIP.URy318A_2NC80O6TiCHicgHaHa

It has been a Long eventful evening for Stick Gang and yet something was on Stickman Hero's mind... Bug Stickman his friend, He didn't know how to tell Him about his feelings towards him.
(More soon)
As everyone was leaving the Stick Gang hq Stickman Hero stopped Bug
"Uhm hey... Bug can we talk?"
Bug stickman blinked and tilted his head
"Uhh sure what do ya need Hero?"
Stickman Hero looked around and took Bug stickman to a alleyway.

I got another OP Skibidi Toilet meme

Composite Human after detonating every nuke ever made by man at once only for the toilet with a head sticking out of it to say "Erm, what the sigma?" afterwards without a single scratch on it:
th
Every nuke at once is the same tier as the strongest skibidi toilets I believe, but still funny 👍

Sneak peek:

"I'm sorry Javen and Colton! but you were just too late!"

ZCGWWYA.png

On this scene I just wanted to quit first Whisper straight up robbing a store and killing someone?
Now Queen Scarlet and her Hive committing straight cannibalism? This went too far but honestly now that I think about it this seems... Accurate? now this isn't a thing queen scarlet would do normally but if food was running out, they'd have to resort to... extreme measure I just wanted to log off and go to bed and call it a dream, but unfortunately my curiosity got the best of me, so I clicked for the next page.

Javen looked distraught; He saw the nicest woman He ever met commit cannibalism right in front of him
Colton patted his sadden friend on the back.

"But-But w-why?"

"It's a thing bees do dude how about we just go see the next person in n-"

"NO I WANT TO KNOW WHY, I WANT HER HONEST ANSWER NOT YOURS! WHY? WHY?"

Javen looked like he was on the verge of tears, Scarlet walked off a couple of inches away.

"We had a small meeting on who was going to sacrifice... and so Cral decided to volunteer, and so I injected her with my stinger so she'd die peacefully... and then I chopped her up into a couple of pieces..."

'That was kind of in character for her?' I thought while reading her speech bubble, I clicked on the next page which was a transition scene of Javen getting onto to his knees before screaming and then what I could've heard was a Sound of a boy screaming before my computer crashed

--END SNEAK PEEK--

Back