• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World Trigger Ability additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Currently the pages for Osamu, Chika, and Tachikawa are heavily outdated and are missing many abilities which I'm here to rectify. Most of these ability additions will apply to both Osamu and Chika but ofc I'll specify either way so its not confusing.

Since all of them utilize triggers they should all receive Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology, this is because their bodies are composed entirely of trion energy and thus cannot feel pain

Tachikawa should receive Weapon Mastery for being able to consistently fight Jin on equal footing as well as Energy Manipulation for being able use his trion energy to extend his kogetsu

Osamu and Chika should receive Energy Projection and Energy Manipulation for being able to fire blast of Trion via, hound, meteor and asteroid

Osamu and Chika should receive resistance to Extrasensory perception via Bagworm

Chika should receive danmaku via Hound (as seen here she can create more than 20 projectiles at once and fire off multiple barrages at rapid fire, she should be able to create more via powerscaling as she has much more trion than Osamu)

Osamu should also recieve danmaku via Asteroid (is able to create 27 projectiles at once and fire them at rapid fire)

Chika should also receive density manipulation via led bullet (Can limit an opponent's mobility with bullets that generate weights, with a single one weighing about 100kg)

Osamu should receive Preparation as well as Wire Manpulation via Spider (able to analyze his opponents and formulate plans to defeat stronger opponents using various traps like his wires)

Edit:
forgot to add this as well but Osamu and Chika should get Homing Attack via Hound
Yuma should get Psuedo-flight via Grasshopper (Ability description here)
And I've also blogged completely revised profiles for Osamu and Chika here with justifications for the changes

Last edited:
Inorganic physiology should cover it. Can be used in stamina section tho
Alright I'll fix it and should I remove that from another profile that has it for the same reasons

Is there anyone else I just need any other staff member to review it since it's just ability additions and a new blogged version of the profiles, I doubt they'd need to be associated with the verse to help

I guess the additions in the OP look largely fine.
Alright thanks I appreciate the time taken give input, since there are two staff agrees and this isn't the biggest thing I'll go on ahead and apply the changes i

Thank you for helping out Elizhaa.

Should I close this thread then?

Last edited:
Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back