• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World eaters vs Incarnation of Earth "I will....protect humanity again,once again..." (Nakiri Kuubou vs Galactus)

Eventually Velox'll get to the point where his bumps aren't even anything close to the word bump

I mean, I think Galactus would win. Issue is, Masada characters always have like a billion applications of their that aren't really apparent from the file, and I don't want to vote for him without seeing some stuff Nakiri can do.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Galactus is an Abstract who exists in countless layers of reality and who cannot die as he is a necessary aspect of the universe, and it cannot function without him.

As long as there is a universe, Galactus remains.
so does this mean galan will exist as long as the universe exist? If he was destroyed along with it then he would die or smth?

Veloxt is back to bump threads for months on end again

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Enough time wasted people voted?

well guess begin Grace Ends unit 24hrs now.
only 2 ppl did even somewhat did with unknown certainty. Not even close to a concluded thread

Back