• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wooper pushes me one step too far

It's too late.

I'm calling in MrKing to seal your Fate

For reference

AP and speed between the two:

Shifuto: 161.08172587464109667782026768642 Tons, Mach 2.5510204081632653061224489795918, can amp himself higher.

Caleb: >476.879063098 Tons, Mach 1.634

I feel like I'm being used as a tool here.

Does this guy's aura do anything special besides absorbing electricity?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I feel like I'm being used as a tool here.

Does this guy's aura do anything special besides absorbing electricity?
No silly, Caleb is.

Whether or not that is actually any better is up to personal preference

No, it's not really anything special like idunno Causing everything around you to turn into stone Wait what am I doing one spam Character at a time jeez

Well...unless there's something else that I'm missing on this character's profile, the only way he could possibly beat Caleb is if the latter starts off by blasting him with the Tesla Cannon a whole lot. And then proceeds to job worse than Kane from WWE.

The starting AP difference is way understated. Caleb gets his rating from one-shotting and ripping apart guys significantly superior to the being that performed the 476.8 ton feat.

He also outhaxes. Badly.

Shifuto is a bit faster because for once in existence speed isn't equal and he can just power up without the need to go and absorb some Electricity.

The difference isn't enough to...well, make a difference. It's not even a 2x gap.

And even if it were enough to really mean anything, the Flayer shuts that advantage down real quick.

He's also completely screwed if Caleb pulls out the Voodoo Doll.

What if I made it Low 7-C Shifuto and Equalized speed

Fairer, probably. But he'd still be barely above Caleb AP-wise, and the major hax disadvantage would still be there.

Low 7-C is 10x higher then base, which would mean....

Yeah his advantage over Caleb is kinda smol.

Doing it

Lol

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Caleb still wins more times than not. His arsenal is just too weird and overpowered compared to what Shifuto is bringing with his powers, and he's fought other characters with similar abilities to the latter anyway.

Shifuto also has a mobility advantage, but the Flayer pretty much negs that.

Alright

Since on this site you can vote on your own threads cause reasons, Caleb for reasons above

Well I mean unless A content mod (or at least, he told me this before he was a content mod), is misleading me, yeah boi

That done diddly darn be a vote right

Eyes:

Caleb got this with no real difficulty

I feel his arsenal is too weird compared to Shifuto, though he has mobility and will probably take the speed advantage for some time running or trying to throw electric bolts at Caleb, but ehh, i think caleb got the AP too, no? He has vast amounts of things shrinking Shifuto's.

If this is not enough, FRA then.

This is Low 7-C vs 8-A because 8-A vs 8-A is a curbstomp.

Shifuto's speed is Equalized, but he has an AP advantage to make up for Caleb's vast list of Hax up his sleeve.

DMUA said:
This is Low 7-C vs 8-A because 8-A vs 8-A is a curbstomp.
Shifuto's speed is Equalized, but he has an AP advantage to make up for Caleb's vast list of Hax up his sleeve.
I mean, yeah.

Shifuto can possibly take down him in fewer lightning strikes or normal ones, but aside from that...

I would still say Caleb. The Voodoo doll thing would mean a sure defeat to Shifuto, and considering he is pseudo-melee mid-range normally (with lightning attacks or not)

Aside from that, his vast arsenal grants him a chance against Shifuto's AP.

Now, I shall laugh manically as I add it to Shifuto's profile.

Back