• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Birdo scales to a feat of 9.8 Foe, while Woody is 4 Foe, so Birdo has the upper hand here.

Yeah, gotta vote on Birdo here

And yeah, this is basically that TBH, this match could even be invalidated as it´s redundant.

Also like most Mario characters she isn't too likely to actually use zone speed (And it apparently requires her to gather energy)

(Why I am I doing these all in seperate posts?) Woody's smarter, persumably has more experience (Since Birdo doesn't seem to actually fight besides in RPG where she had just hatched), has Higher stamina (Very high vs. High), and unlike against Goku here he could actually use his size to his advantage

Also would Birdo be infatuated by Woody? Since that's listed in her weaknesses, but I don't know if a doll would count

Also the AP difference is 2.32 times (Just so you know the exact number(Well probably not exact but as close as I could get))

Oh, and Woody's resistance to pain and type 2 Immortality would let him take more damage, and more easily shrug off the damage he takes

Birdo will just go for projectiles as usual, which Woody can easily dodge thanks to his small size, after that, Birdo could go into other tactics, and likely time manip as a last resort, which would be effective.

Overall, Woody has some advantages, but so does Birdo.

So while Woody's regen negation is apparently not useful (I'm going through all the threads I used this for him on now), pretty sure Birdo's Regenerationn is only really against being crushed (Which Woody won't be doing)

Back