• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolverine (Marvel) vs Alex Mercer (Prototype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine has regenerated from just his adamantium skeleton before Getting completely incenerated(the brain is most certainly completely vaporized)

Completely regenerated moments later (In the time of a brief phone call)

canonically speaking,the skeleton itself has never been destroyed,one instance would be magneto pulling it off.(hulk breaking it was utter PIS)

About this match,this is pretty much inconclusive,since Wolverine can just regenerate from his skeleton,i think it might have to do with the cells that live within his bone marrow.And wolverine can't do jack to alex,alex repeatedly kills/consumes wolverine,but wolverine just comes,back,maybe if wolverine can lead alex into a nuclear reactor :p.so this match is going nowhere.

But Alex invades living tissue though, why can't he just infect Wolverine after prying him apart forcibly?

AHNIJC said:
Hmm... I saw that before. Couldn't the skull protect the brain from the blast?
The sheer temprature,would have completely vaporized the brain and as is evident from the red hot internal skull cavity visible from the empty eye sockets.

I think Wolverine takes this battle, mercer can be incapacitated by mere bullets if hit enough in game. And I believe in order for him to regenerate he needs to "consume". Nothing is stopping wolve from slicing him into pieces and eating him.

Yeah but how about the Bulletproof mutational award that makes his skin like metal and reflects the bullets?

Also, you're bringing in gameplay, not actual feats like Alex being able to survive a nuke and in the game, he's vulnerable to bullets or Cole who is building level as Good Cole but still dies by bullets in game.

Superalexiy said:
I think Wolverine takes this battle, mercer can be incapacitated by mere bullets if hit enough in game. And I believe in order for him to regenerate he needs to "consume". Nothing is stopping wolve from slicing him into pieces and eating him.
In the game about Wolverine he also can be killed by bullets. Also he can drown.

Alex can manipulate biomas from distance right ?

So when he consume all Wolverin's fleash he can just leave some biomas and cover all adamantium skeleton in it.

So every bit of regenerated flesh wil be consumed . And skeleton cant move without muscles so Wolverin has unlimited K.O in face

I-...what? I mean, yeah he can manipulate from a far but, what is probably Alex's best weapon against him is his Tendrils considering it would rip apart the flesh of Wolverine and filling the empty space of his skeleton.

This would prevent him from ever regenerating back his body with the blacklight firmly stuck in between his skeletons and to walls and floors. Besides, there may have been tiny pocket holes inside the bones to still have cells to regenerate and be able to 'survive wkth nothing left but his adamantium bones'.

Besides, Alex already win.

Jockey-1337 said:
Superalexiy said:
In the game about Wolverine he also can be killed by bullets. Also he can drown.
Difference is the game is all we have for mercer.

Asdtgh said:
I-...what? I mean, yeah he can manipulate from a far but, what is probably Alex's best weapon against him is his Tendrils considering it would rip apart the flesh of Wolverine and filling the empty space of his skeleton.
This would prevent him from ever regenerating back his body with the blacklight firmly stuck in between his skeletons and to walls and floors. Besides, there may have been tiny pocket holes inside the bones to still have cells to regenerate and be able to 'survive wkth nothing left but his adamantium bones'.

Besides, Alex already win.
He has rengenerated from just a skeleton before though.

Even so, he can't heal off thick biomass that is clogged in between his skeleton. And, don't try to bring game mechanics or we can do the same for Wolverine. There's also a possibility that his skeleton was protecting some cells in tiny pocket holes for Regenerationn

Asdtgh said:
Even so, he can't heal off thick biomass that is clogged in between his skeleton. And, don't try to bring game mechanics or we can do the same for Wolverine. There's also a possibility that his skeleton was protecting some cells in tiny pocket holes for Regenerationn
Doubt it, he was nuked. Wolverines video games aren't his only source for info though, where as for Alex it is.

Wolverine hasn't been nuked at all. If you mean the time when he was almost just a skeleton, that is not a nuke because if it were to be, the forest would be dead. And, again, there are Prototype comics that are also sources of his feats, not only the games. And he isn't harmed by bullets anymore with Bulletproof mutation award.

Hey, how would I know? I don't read Marvel because of the massive amount of comics that I was left behind. Besides, who knows how powerful that blast is. And, even if he did survive a nuke, Alex would still cut through his body(not the adamantium) and prevent him from ever regenerating because he can use his Tendrils.

Ok. And, about the shockwave thing, it should have at least destroyed most of Time Square since it also harm Alex as well, who casually tanked an explotion of a Military base without being too harmed at all. So, it should have pushed the air particles fast enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back