• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,since Altair vs GK still ongoing,i will create another match,honestly i want to create Medaka vs Altair but Peter already create it so thanks Peter,you reduced my suffering here.

Honestly i still think this is not going end well,firstly i want to use Eleonore but she's get overwhlemed easily,Machina questionable,but Wolfgang!!? he's underrated and he's cool,so i use him instead.Alright lets go!!!

-Low 7-C vs 7-A Altair and Wolfgang is used

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized (i'm still in dilema,should i equalize it or unequalize it)

-Place located in Glasdhmeir (so Wolfgang have his mid godly to equal with Altair,but same with speed problem,should i take an another place?)

-Range is 5 km

-Win via anything!!!

Wolfgang.Schreiber.full.259958
Altair.(Re Creators).full.2094957
  • Wolfgang : 0
  • Altair : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Pretty sure speed should start out equalized, but Wolfgang can use his Briah to gain a speed advantage as the fight goes on.

Even though Altair can probably be lacking speed, her Causality Manipulation can keep her from taking heavy damage. That's not going to do much to Wolfgang because of his Regenerationn, but I think that combined with her Plot Manipulation to erase him can give her the win.

Not voting yet though, want someone representing Dies Irae to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure that it makes a whole lot of a difference since this version of Wolfgang doesn't have Causality Manipulation, but it's whatever.

Yes *with Alice voice*

Yes *With Karen voice*

"Insert Makoto voice here" But keep in mind Woffy have his mid godly regen here.

Hmmm

Probably inconclusive then. Neither of them can get past each other's Regenerationn, and thought Altair can just start manipulating causality to make Wolfgang take all the damage from his attacks, that probably still can't put him down.

Unless she can take over his existence or something?

@Monarch She could possibly do that, but doesn't Wolfgang have some kind of resistance to mental attacks? Or would this bypass it?

I don't know how her existence take over works.

If it just works by plot manip, it might bypass the mind resist

Causality manip can reflect the effects of his attacks. But Can he resist getting his existence changed by her? or getting reverted back to his pre-LDO version?

"Or getting reverted back to his pre-LDO version"

Oh yeah, forgot she could do that.

Wolfgang NF blitzes her a bunch until she dies, she regenerates and messes with causality so he can't hurt her anymore, then reverts him back to his normal human self and squashes him.

>Wofgang vs someone who would defeat Reinhard if it wasn't for the passive mind hax

Finger

"Bullshit plot powers"

cough Reinhard's literally everything is bullshit cough

Alright, closing. He can't put her down, she can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back