• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smack the opponent with their weapons.

Which in this case is the Twilight Weapon. Which is mind hax + mind hax resist bypass + death hax all in one.

Death hax definitely doesn't work. Tell me, if Sekiro dies to Employee, would they turn their back on him? And if they do, can they avoid a death blow?

You say that, but the way Lobotomy's death hax works means that resistance just means the death hax will require multiple blows to take effect. On top of the fact that the verse's death hax can affect things like abstracts.

I guess probably not? In-verse when they defeat an opponent it's to bring them back to their containment chamber, not just beat up and leave. They aren't exactly strangers to resurrecting nonsense.

I mean, defeating abstracts means nothing if you're killing Wolf and not the Dragon's Heritage itself; which Employee should have no knowledge of.

If Employee gets close, he can surprise Employee and perform a deathblow. Also, if Employee picks up the Mortal Blade, they get death haxed.

So Sekiro's wincon would be to death blow upon Employee picking him up to contain him. Hmm.

I mean

It'd just be to smack the employee before he smacks them

The Twilight Weapon is just a sword, even if it incaps him on contact due to mindhax he can still dodge and poke

Ah, then Sekiro probably outskills and outplays with his greater arsenal. He can avoid attacks with Crow Feather, which teleports him out of the way of anything that makes contact with him, block attacks with the Umbrella Shield, disorient with Firecrackers, turn him around with Divine Abduction then stab him in the back, keep him at a distance with the Loaded Spear, on top of the dozens of martial arts techniques Wolf can pull off.

I'd ask if it's in character for Wolf to spam shit from afar in order to avoid getting hit against an unknown opponent, but given the kind of game he's from I'm gonna assume yes.

Just a quick notice is that an E.G.O. doesn't exactly function like a regular weapon they pick up and "learn" to use. As stated by Binah, the archetypes, once extracted (and wielded by the employee), directly connect to their being, which then becomes kind of like an instinctual drive, "According to their heart".

TL;DR: The employee won't just try to whack the opponent like a newbie, they'll be whacking them very, very good with it.

Yeah the items are definitely an expected part of the game to use. Wolf's fine using what he's gotta use to win. Wolf fra

Wolf FRA I guess, not much else to say unless some defense for LobCorp shows up with arguments.

The results have been added and this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back