• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolf (Sekiro) vs Talion - Sekiro's Shadow

Well figured I'd give this a go, if nothing else it sounded like a cool idea!
  • Speed is equalised
  • Wolf is 8-C
  • Shadow of Mordor Talion is being used
  • Both start 2 meters apart
  • SBA otherwise
A game I platinum'd: 1

A game I kinda finished: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Initial reactions. If this was Shadow of War Talion I might've been worried. But as Shadow of Mordor Talion, Wolf takes this easily.

There's not really anything in Talion's arsenal that Wolf hasn't seen before.
Then Talion needs to deal with Wolf's arsenal.
Plus with the Mortal Blade wolf can actually permanently kill Talion.

I will say Talion seems to have a leg up on him in the skill department, able to handle larger groups with more ease and some of his foes are significantly older and more experienced than both of them.

I haven't played the Shadow of Mordor games in a while. Does anyone remember if wraith blast/flash can penetrate shields? Cuz if they can't that means Wolf can block those attacks.

Talion's only hope is to use stealth. Even if Wolf tries to stealth back, Talion can see through walls and detect enemies and Wolf has no counter to that.

In fairness to Talion he can incap via mindhax which can be done with his hand touching or just with a gesture, I put them at 2 metres there as it makes both likely to open with swordplay there though. Skill wise I'd wager they are likely on par, Wolf can defeat someone who can solo an entire army in the form of Gyobu and Talion himself can beat people of similar level.

Last edited:
We see that mentally stronger individuals can resist the mind tricks with stronger uruk needing to be weakened first. While something like drain can hold Wolf in place, Talion is also stuck in the action. After he see is once, Wolf can just spam shurikens or use nightjar to stay on top of Talion.

Even if we say Talion can attack and drain at the same time, there's also stuff like mist raven which should allow wolf to break free.

Same with doing it by hand. Wolf has higher strength so if he grabs the hand he prevents it from touching him.

Back