• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is WN Rimuru.

His "likely 2-A" justification is the following:

Likely Multiverse level+ (Rimuru's Stomach which is able to contain the Universe and the concept of time even though Stomach has a finite size, this makes Stomach a Finite 4D space. Ciel turns Stomach into Imaginary Space which has infinite size, this makes Imaginary Space a Infinite 4D space)

Issue is that as pointed in most of the Threads here (such as this or this), a single space-time is already infinite 4D.

Meaning that new justification should be in the lines of:

likely Multiverse level+ (Rimuru's stomach is able to contain the universe and the concept of time, even though said stomach can hold a finite amount of universes. Ciel has turned the stomach into Imaginary Space which is infinitely bigger, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of worlds)

Note: This is only a rewording of the current AP, any discussion regarding the rating itself will be counted as derailing.

Last edited:
It is good to add that imaginary space was not really described as always being infinite, that's where "likely" comes from because we don't know if it was always infinite or if Ciel expanded to infinity while wandering through the end of space-time

It is good to add that imaginary space was not really described as always being infinite, that's where "likely" comes from because we don't know if it was always infinite or if Ciel expanded to infinity while wandering through the end of space-time
So how would you reword it? With scans ofc.

So how would you reword it? With scans ofc.
Honestly I don't know, I think that's why the explanation in the profile was confusing lol I just wanted to add this because in case the imaginary space was always infinite, there will be disagreements related to the merger as stated in the CRT

This is WN Rimuru.

His "likely 2-A" justification is the following:

Issue is that as pointed in most of the Threads here (such as this or this), a single space-time is already infinite 4D.

Meaning that new justification should be in the lines of:

Note: This is only a rewording of the current AP, any discussion regarding the rating itself will be counted as derailing.
Agree

Ya today when someone sent me it, I also noticed that the justification is just poorly made it. Also I would not say "Worlds", to make it more precise, it should "space-time continuum"

I agree with the rest. Well made

Honestly I don't know, I think that's why the explanation in the profile was confusing lol I just wanted to add this because in case the imaginary space was always infinite, there will be disagreements related to the merger as stated in the CRT
My suggestion:

Likely Multiverse level+ (Rimuru's stomach is able to contain the universe and the concept of time, even though said stomach can hold a finite amount of universes.* Ciel has likely turned the stomach into Imaginary Space which is infinitely bigger, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums)

*: This justification is for 2B, so it should not be included in likely 2-A one

My suggestion:

actually it would have to be something like this
Likely Multiverse level+ (Ciel has likely turned the imaginary space a structure of infinite size, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums)
That's because the point of the CRT is that imaginary space probably only became infinite when Rimuru was at the end of space-time, not since the evolution from stomach to imaginary space.

The order would be like:Stomach>imaginary space>infinite imaginary space

using this, there will be people who will ask the same question that Dog did in the last CRT, saying that it was through fusion, which is not the case, Ciel evolved the stomach into imaginary space, but it wasn't infinite (or at least declared infinite) at that point, with this explanation there will be people who will think that the size doesn't come from Ciel's energy, but from the fusion of skills, so it can cause confusion, since Ciel probably evolved imaginary space (not stomach) from something finite to something infinite at the end of spacetime and not when he got the imaginary space, which is what this explanation implies

using this, there will be people who will ask the same question that Dog did in the last CRT, saying that it was through fusion, which is not the case, Ciel evolved the stomach into imaginary space, but it wasn't infinite (or at least declared infinite) at that point, with this explanation there will be people who will think that the size doesn't come from Ciel's energy, but from the fusion of skills, so it can cause confusion, since Ciel probably evolved imaginary space (not stomach) from something finite to something infinite at the end of spacetime and not when he got the imaginary space, which is what this explanation implies
We can add a note at the end of the profile.

Is there a scan/imgur album saying that Ciel has turned the stomach in the Imaginary Space btw? So we can add it to the profile.

Here is a note draft: (Sorry @StrymULTRA, but this is relevant in your thread)
The “Likely” Multiverse level+ comes from when Ciel evolved the stomach into imaginary space, but it wasn't infinite (or at least declared infinite) at that point.
Ciel probably evolved imaginary space (not stomach) from something finite to something infinite at the end of spacetime and not when he got the imaginary space. It is advantageous to add that imaginary space was not genuinely described as always being infinite. That's where “likely” comes from because there is no other supporting evidence if it was always infinite or if Ciel expanded to infinity while wandering through the end of space-time. This should be clarified that the size of comes from Ciel's energy and not from the fusion of skills.
If someone got improved suggestions for the draft, feel free to say. This will be added to notes section for WN Rimuru.

Last edited:
Here is a note draft: (Sorry @StrymULTRA, but this is relevant in your thread)

If someone got improved suggestions for the draft, feel free to say. This will be added to notes section for WN Rimuru.
you forgot to take it off "which is what this explanation implies"

Otherwise it looks good
Hm...
Is there a scan/imgur album saying that Ciel has turned the stomach in the Imaginary Space btw? So we can add it to the profile.

Here
Feats :
'Imaginary Room... A dimension made to isolate any and all targets. The upgraded version of『Stomach』+『Isolate』.' (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 191)

Here is a note draft
The “Likely” Multiverse level+ comes from when Ciel evolved the stomach into imaginary space, but it wasn't infinite (or at least declared infinite) at that point.
Ciel probably evolved imaginary space (not stomach) from something finite to something infinite at the end of spacetime and not when he got the imaginary space. It is advantageous to add that imaginary space was not genuinely described as always being infinite. That's where “likely” comes from because there is no other supporting evidence if it was always infinite or if Ciel expanded to infinity while wandering through the end of space-time. This should be clarified that the size of comes from Ciel's energy and not from the fusion of skills.
New AP justification
Likely Multiverse level+ (Ciel has likely turned the stomach into Imaginary Space which is infinite in size, making Imaginary Space hypothetically large enough to contain an infinite amount of space-time continuums)

Back