• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizardmon vs Mega Alakazam

As interesting a match this is, I first want to know, why isn't this a stomp?

Wizardmon is 6-B.

Mega Alakazam is High 7-A.

Mega Alakazam might be more haxed, but that only gets it so far; I'm doubtful it'll get past Wizardmon's Durability.

Unless your name is Overlord GAIA. A Digimon character likely shouldn't be in a match right now as tiering (For Top and God Tiers) isn't the only thing that will change, but how their hax (mind and soul stuff) is handled due to the nature of their metaphysical existence and so forth.

@Schnee One: Which do you mean? The moves Confusion & Psychic are telekinetic attacks. Night Shade is mechanically, fixed damage, & lorewise, a frightening mirage based attack, but how we determine how much it does....

If you mean some form of Mind Manipulation, quoting Wizardmon's profile (as it currently is):

Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference)

@Dragonmasterxyz: Good to know. In PaChi2's defense (As I don't know when the Digimon revisions you're alluding to start(ed).), given that this match was last edited on May 18th, 2019, would it be the case this match was started before the Digimon revisions?

Yeah, PaChi made the match before this stuff really started getting to the final stages. I mean, at the time he made this, I didn't know the scale of this stuff.

Noted. So I guess this match should be put on pause until the revision finishes. Then, if people are still invested, we'll decide if it's not a stomp THEN, lol.

Thank you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Unless your name is Overlord GAIA. A Digimon character likely shouldn't be in a match right now as tiering (For Top and God Tiers) isn't the only thing that will change, but how their hax (mind and soul stuff) is handled due to the nature of their metaphysical existence and so forth.
That includes Ragnalordmon I presume

Back