• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard (Destiny) vs Ein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Taking passives like Low 1-A or something, though? Or is that only something Oryx has?

Idfk :/ Haven't played or touched Destiny shit on the wiki for a hot minute so I could be wrong about all Taking users being Low 1-A smurfs. I'm probably not wrong, though. Cause the world hates non-smurfs.

If I recall taking just sends you on a hotline to Oryx himself and the darkness he gets Low 1-A shit from in the first place

i guess....., should've realise when i see that destiny next to the wizard's name i realise Ein won't be surviving this shit

My guy I was joking. I know Oryx makes Vernal his bottom bitch lol.
of course, there's reason i avoid destiny fights another character from other franchise, should've pit them against each other

oh and please don't say it again, seriously

Oh well no I will be saying that again at some point in my life it is very very funny. Let's get this locked.

there's reasons that i didn't want to use Isekai at peace characters to pit against other character

1. there's virtually no real feats at both WN and LN, it's literally a slice of life genre
2. even if there is, it isn't a good way to show them how exactly how powerful they are

there's reasons that i didn't want to use Isekai at peace characters to pit against other character

1. there's virtually no real feats at both WN and LN, it's literally a slice of life genre
2. even if there is, it isn't a good way to show them how exactly how powerful they are
If there were no real feats then why is Ein 5-C+?

because we scale them from 7-B people and multiply it by billions from statements, then multiply it again by 10 or something i dunno the exact reason actually
If someone could be 7-B to be scaled to then obviously there are feats that could be scaled to. No feats, you say? Preposterous.

If someone could be 7-B to be scaled to then obviously there are feats that could be scaled to. No feats, you say? Preposterous.
You says that while that 7-B is also a statements too from Bacchus thet he can destroy a country alone and Ein one shot him so yes, lack real good feats

Most fights also didn't showcasw how exactly powerful isekai at peace character is because they usually fight while some anti-technique or something got laid out in order to not destroy the world. Also there's calc aboht megiddo smashing mountain as high as 5km to bits and eveeh top tier people scale from him so there's that

You says that while that 7-B is also a statements too from Bacchus thet he can destroy a country alone and Ein one shot him so yes, lack real good feats
Then why are some characters FTL+ to MFTL, hmmmmm? Were those from statements to? Just so yknow I'm just being a ********, feel free to call me out or ignore me.

Then why are some characters FTL+ to MFTL, hmmmmm? Were those from statements to? Just so yknow I'm just being a ********, feel free to call me out or ignore me.
Ah that's actually a showcase where Isis goes 10 times faster than lights while kaito use his glasses that cam percieve thinhs 10x faster than light and he barely can keep up with isis so that's some good real feats, but the mftl is just an estimation i assume

That's like one of few real good feats that came out there because of some mock battle

But whatever, they are OP enough to stomps most people but definitely NOT someone from destiny or DnD for that matter, ya see i had done my research and i love see places just enough to grant me knowledge that destiny is on cracks times infinite

Count levels and those above do have solid feats, what are you talking about? Alice simulated a Count level strength, and it's such to where just throwing a rock can nuke a mountain.

Count levels have solid feats, what are you talking about? Alice simulated their strength, and it's such to where just throwing a rock can nuke a mountain.
I know, it just that after count level ppl, it just gotten a lot more vague so it's hard to see how powerful their strength and hax are for that matter

But hey, it still ongoing so who know there's more revelation

Put Yhwach vs Fate, and see who wins.

Yea it's not a shounen where we see fights in detail, fights usually happen behind barriers or cut away from since it's a slice of life and fights aren't the focus, but even what we got is enough for them to beat a lot of shounen series, cause the hax is off the charts.

Put Yhwach vs Fate, and see who wins.

Yea it's not a shounen where we fights in detail, fights usually happen behind barriers or cut away from since it's a slice of life and fights aren't the focus, but even what we got is enough for them to beat a lot of shounen series, cause the has is off the charts.
Nah, put Archaon against Fate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back