• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard (Destiny) vs Ein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both at 5-C

speed equal

I dunno actually, but she can do many things like make her own time faster if her time stop didn't work, she also has experience fighting someone that has similiar power aka conceptual level time manip

So what does wizard do? If there's some mind fuckery, then it probably won't work because ein's mind resistance is at 5D possibly 7D level
If the wizard is a deathsinger, she will start with a deathsong (Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Deathsingers are capable of fundamentally redefining someone or something as dead))

If the wizard is a deathsinger, she will start with a deathsong (Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Deathsingers are capable of fundamentally redefining someone or something as dead))
Then sadly it will also be resisted as ein's death manip is also at 5D possibly 7D iirc, oh and she also resist CM type 2

You know what, forget everything I said, I just realized that the OP said "Both at 5-C", Wizards in that key dont even have the deathsong.
I think this is a stomp for Ein
Wait really? Dang, i got cold sweat right there when ein is pitted against destiny character but i guess the ultimate maid strikes again huh

Wait really? Dang, i got cold sweat right there when ein is pitted against destiny character but i guess the ultimate maid strikes again huh
Well, they could probably beat her with their subjective reality and reality manipulation but her conceptual timestop is a problem for them so yep

5-C Wizards very much can have Death songs.

Anyway, the time stop would work (assuming she would be the first to shoot), but what could Ein do after that and fow how long does it last? I don't see much offensive hax on her profile and it states her second key has low stamina.

Anyway, the time stop would work (assuming she would be the first to shoot), but what could Ein do after that and fow how long does it last? I don't see much offensive hax on her profile and it states her second key has low stamina.
As long as she wills it so she can just stop the time indefinitely iirc till her buffs end of course

Tho she did have low godly regen negation and immortal negation but that'a it i think

I thought only ascendant Wizards could become deathsingers?

Well the Wizard resists those and has immortality and regen neg of her own.
Really? Then i got nothing on her then, but I'm not the most knowledgable at this verse and I'm not too good at debating so I'll just wait for Celestial Pegasus for further inputs but right now Ein doesn't have a good way to put wizard down

Actually we'd be dealing with a taken wizard for 5-C, which not only have deathsongs but also, ya know, taking. You see where this is going?

enlight me please what the **** yall talking about seriously
A passive middle finger that's like 7 different abilities causing Ein to never be able to get close to the Wizard, let alone if it decides to throw its actual active taking

A passive middle finger that's like 7 different abilities causing Ein to never be able to get close to the Wizard, let alone if it decides to throw its actual active taking
oh good, then it's a stomp in wizards favour, should've realise that once i saw the title destiny next to her name

Ein's fighting style consist of cqc so yes she needs to get close to wizard to actually deal damage to her, after that the passives will affect her in many way.

Btw, how this passive works?

This is primarly why i don't wanna make a match with isekai at peace character, they lacks real feats like seriously

Maybe Isis is a better match, tho Isis' passive will **** wizard up so it's a stomp for Isis' favour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back