• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am slightly leaning towards Big, his fishing skills would help him for once and Wishiwashi is helpless if he takes too much damage and reverts to base. Plus pain negation and the invicibility monitor would help him with taking hits.

Wishiwashi is literally a big school of fish, so I'm not sure how he'd be able to effectively use Lure Whip, since it'd be like trying to catch a swarm of large Bees with a single lasso.

Has Big shown the ability to fight effectively in the water? I'm aware that he's an experienced fisher, that doesn't really mean he fights well in the water. Wishiwashi's school form is about 26 feet long and could potentially knock him out of the boat (or outright destroy it if its just a random boat) after hitting Big with a powerful physical attack. Also, Wishiwashi can use Aqua Ring for some healing over the long term of the fight, though I'm not sure how long this fight would last.

Basically, I'm leaning towards Wishiwashi. I could be downplaying Big severely, though.

Big is a good swimmer, and Wishiwashi was caught with a normal fishing rod. Does this even take place on a boat?

Cropfist said:
Big is a good swimmer, and Wishiwashi was caught with a normal fishing rod. Does this even take place on a boat?
The battle occurs in a lake, but Big is on a boat

Big would be more than enough trouble for these fish. He may be dumb with strategies, but his mind is always on trying to catch the big ones. Even I can see him dealing some hits once he pulls a Wishiwashi out.

Hydro Pump? He can probably tank it. Pursuit? He's not easily afraid for a big cat. Take Down? That wouldn't be too much since he can tackle cars if he wanted too. Bite? I doubt he would even cry if the jaws of the School Form bit him.

washiwashi wins, he has the range advantage and the AP advantage, even gyarados is scared of it and that a huge feat considering that gyarados is able to destroy an entire city with a single attack and is almost always blinded by rage. also he has healing and home advantage

Wishiwashi, big did not really fought a beast alone, thats like 21 ft, so wishiwashi can just eat big, because hes in school form

Back