• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx Club Profiles?

I remembered to ask, is there a reason why Winx Club profiles were never made here? Im sure its a show that people can remember (and possibly like) and they have some pretty good feats worth making a profile out of. Could anyone explain?

Darkanine said:
I wanted to watch the series to make profiles, but it's long, and I'm currently watching another series by the company series called "Huntik", I wonder if it'll have insane feats as well.
I'll watch Winx Club and make profiles for it myself... eventually.

Yea they should be around tier 4 or 3

I think Bloom and the Dragon Flame might be Low 2-C since her dragon fire was used by the Great Dragon to create the Winx verse.

Interesting. Winx Club is not the only interesting verse, allow me to show us a list: Yin Yang Yo (Mainly for Nightmaster, Eradicus and Yuck), Monster Rancher (Muu has big feats), Care Bears (The villains have interesting feats), Dexter Laboratory (Hokucho and Mandark are needed), Courage the Dog (The villains are Missing), Duel Masters (Some cards have variable high feats), Gormiti (An italian series like Winx, Monster Allergy and Dragonix), Beyblade (A great verse in feats like Yu-Gi-Oh), Blue Dragon (A verse similar to Dragon Ball and Shinzo), Tigerman (A Wall level verse) and etc.

I ASKED ABOUT BLUE DRAGON BEFORE! Same for Beyblade

Also another interesting one: Monsuno. Basically pokemon but only more mature. They should have good feats.

Same for Tenkai Knights

Anime4Life2020 said:
I ASKED ABOUT BLUE DRAGON BEFORE! Same for Beyblade
Also another interesting one: Monsuno. Basically pokemon but only more mature. They should have good feats.

Same for Tenkai Knights
I will put these verse after i will finish watching Cutie Honey (Basically female Mettato), Lemongrab episodes (I will upgrade him), Nadia (The villain Gargoyle is similar to Amo), Dexter Laboratory and Yin Yang Yo.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Arent all of the Winx Club members between Tier 3 and 2?
I wonder if some villains like Lord Darkar have been able to match the power of the Winx.

I haven't actually started watching the series yet, so I don't know about that.

Meanwhile, according to the Winx Club wiki, one of the villains (Acheron) has a spell that lets him blow up universes.

Damn.....this is ******* op

Yea I think Darkhar should be in the same tier as the Winx. At least their Enchantix forms since he has the dark version of the Dragon flame.

Same for the Shadow Phoinex.

The Everlasting said:
I haven't actually started watching the series yet, so I don't know about that.
Meanwhile, according to the Winx Club wiki, one of the villains (Acheron) has a spell that lets him blow up universes.
Yea I think that spell is called Infinite Chaos. It allows him to destroy all magic across the magic dimension

In fact shouldnt Acheron be at least Low 2-C? He created the Legendarium which turns about to be another universe (I think) and from what I gathered, Selina needed some of Bloom's Dragon Flame in order to free him from the Legendarium. And the Legendarium universe might be a separate space-time as when things got traped in its world, such as the pixies, the winx couldnt locate or sense them period. In addition, the legendarium was also capable of instantly taking away all of the winx's powers (except Bloom as she was protected by the Dragon Flame), simutaneously and they were all in their Sirenix forms when this happened.

And finally, the legendarium's purpose is to make "legends real" and it is a link between the real and immaginary worlds.

Anime4Life2020 said:
How powerful would the Trix, Tritannius and Wizards of the Black Circle be?
Since I'm going off of very little, this is the best I can do to answer, but according to this tier list, the Trix are Small Town level in their Dark Sirenix forms (IIRC from a scene where Bloom did this) and in Dark Witch form the three of them are stronger than the Bloomix/Mythix Winx save Bloom, which is where they get portions of the power of the Great Dragon, and finally, they did briefly absorb Bloom's full potential, which was stated to rival the Great Dragon's power, but they all lacked proper control over it and thus couldn't use its full power.

Tritannius casually beat a character who blocked an attack from Dark Sirenix Stormy (Probably At least Low 7-C), and his Emperor Tritannius form scales to the 4-B stuff (Don't know how as the respect thread isn't clear).

As for the Wizards of the Black Circle, they also scale to the Low 7-C feat (Again, not sure how as the respect thread isn't clear).

Pardon if this is vague, it's the best I can do.

Anime4Life2020 said:
In fact shouldnt Acheron be at least Low 2-C? He created the Legendarium which turns about to be another universe (I think) and from what I gathered, Selina needed some of Bloom's Dragon Flame in order to free him from the Legendarium. And the Legendarium universe might be a separate space-time as when things got traped in its world, such as the pixies, the winx couldnt locate or sense them period.
That's entirely possible, especially given where the tier list puts him (Above damn near everyone save the Dark Witches post-Wild Magic Absorption, the Infinity Swan and the Great Dragon).

For some more elaboration, the Great Dragon literally created the universe with its breath, and the Bloomix/Mythix Winx (Which are inferior to their Butterflix/Tynix forms, which are still listed as below Acheron) had a portion of the Great Dragon's power. So yeah, Acheron is very likely Low 2-C, especially given the feats you mentioned.

KK its np. Its a good start

My main concern however atm is Acheron. It seems he is ridiculously powerful from what I gathered above. Would that warrant him a Low 2-C tier 2 rating?

Yes, he's very likely Low 2-C for reasons I mentioned above.

Basically, in the tier list I linked above, imagine it working like where Mid-Tier is At least High 3-A (Where the Bloomix/Mythix Winx have a portion of the power of a very casual Low 2-C being), High-Tier is At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C (With Acheron and Post-Wild Magic Absorption Dark Witch Trix as straight-up Low 2-C) and Top-Tier as At least Low 2-C.

Back