• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx Club - General Discussion

How can you even fit it into canon?
The thing with Magical Adventure it's that it ties with Lost Kingdom by the end. You can say that it's inconsistent when it comes to chronology, but it's also the only media that explains why the Trix are once again captured by the start of Season 5 after being lastly seen joining the Ancestral Witches within their release from the Obsidian Realm, hence why removing it also messes the "canon". 'Sides, the inconsistencies arise because the movie (and Believix as a transformation concept) was in production before Season 4, which makes more easily explainable that Believix was retconned.

Last edited:
The thing with Magical Adventure it's that it ties with Lost Kingdom by the end. You can say that it's inconsistent when it comes to chronology, but it's also the only media that explains why the Trix are once again captured by the start of Season 5 after being lastly seen joining the Ancestral Witches within their release from the Obsidian Realm, hence why removing it also messes the "canon". 'Sides, the inconsistencies arise because the movie (and Believix as a transformation concept) was in production before Season 4, which makes more easily explainable that Believix was retconned.
Though if they were intended to have Believix the entire time, yet Season 4 was not made yet by the time they started developing the movie, we'd just get a form basically out of nowhere, like with zero explaination and stuff to how they even got Believix, and why they couldn't use it in Season 4 before Episode 6 (Which is because they did not had Believix yet but the movie somehow is both before Season 4 and has the Winx with Believix already)

Parallel Realm doesn't automatically mean it's universal in size. You can also have Pocket Dimensions that are far smaller
It wasn't a pocket dimension tho, also it was called parallel realm in comparison to the magical realm. It isn't a constructed realm or dimension so I don't quite get the pocket dimension comparison

Though if they were intended to have Believix the entire time, yet Season 4 was not made yet by the time they started developing the movie, we'd just get a form basically out of nowhere
Welp.

Going by what the Wiki says, the intend was Enchantix, but they didn’t want to stuck up with that for more than a film. Make that of what you will, as the statements goes unsourcered.
and why they couldn't use it in Season 4 before Episode 6 (Which is because they did not had Believix yet but the movie somehow is both before Season 4 and has the Winx with Believix already)
which makes more easily explainable that Believix was retconned.

Realm is not a Pocket Reality. It just a different dimension. It doesn’t even needs the statement of being parallel to assume it's size.

Realm is not a Pocket Reality. It just a different dimension. It doesn’t even needs the statement of being parallel to assume it's size.
Realm can also mean world, which is just 5-B in size

Even assuming it had a Star in it at an 1AU distance, it'd still be High 4-C

Realm can also mean world, which is just 5-B in size

Even assuming it had a Star in it at an 1AU distance, it'd still be High 4-C
In Winx the word "Realm" is distinctly used for massive dimensions especially when paired with "Parallel". If they were reffering to a planet sized object they'd just say "Realm" or rather would specify that they're reffering to a world or planet

In Winx the word "Realm" is distinctly used for massive dimensions especially when paired with "Parallel". If they were reffering to a planet sized object they'd just say "Realm" or rather would specify that they're reffering to a world or planet
Bold isn’t strictly true. I can agree with everything else.

Bold isn’t strictly true. I can agree with everything else.
yeah I clarfied later, there's confusing things like the ice prison thing not being elaborated on but either way it doesn't matter because that's just called a Realm, not a Parallel Realm

I guess if it directly mirrors the Magic Dimension then maybe that'll work, but not all realms in Winx Club are universal in size such as Obsidian, and that place the Winx visited in Season 3 Episode 22

The Size of Obsidian is never stated or hinted for that matter.

The Omega Dimension is just the name of the planet itself.

I guess if it directly mirrors the Magic Dimension then maybe that'll work, but not all realms in Winx Club are universal in size such as Obsidian, and that place the Winx visited in Season 3 Episode 22
Yes it's called Parallel in contrast to the Magical Dimension

I personally think that the inclusion of the 10 minute thing is a bit stupid since Stella would light it up, and then leave everyone to go back in darkness and die there kek
Wouldn't Stella kind of re-made the stars or something which would explain why they have light?

Wouldn't Stella kind of re-made the stars or something which would explain why they have light?
Yeah that's what the mid end and high end are. Mid End assuming that she only gave them a 7800000 year lifespan which is unlikely and high end assuming that she made stars with proper lifespans

Yeah that's what the mid end and high end are. Mid End assuming that she only gave them a 7800000 year lifespan which is unlikely and high end assuming that she made stars with proper lifespans
If you assume she made the stars, then shouldn't she only get the AP for making the stars? After that these star shine by themselves so there's no need for Stella's intervention anymore after that

If you assume she made the stars, then shouldn't she only get the AP for making the stars? After that these star shine by themselves so there's no need for Stella's intervention anymore after that
I'm not assuming she made actual Stars, but rather balls of stored up light that act as stars. Since it's unclear whether or not she can even make actual stars given their rather complex chemical makeup

Doesn't it refers just to that specific part? But I guess you're right since Arcadia did implied the Winx will be lost in the maze forever if they did not sacrificed those things
If it's only one section of the Golden Kingdom that beholds everything that has ever existed, then the Golden Kingdom as a whole it’s just bigger.

Last edited:
If this is true, how does it affect the cosmology?

IMG_1401.png

Pretty huge necro.

Honestly the one thing that never made sense to me was Bloom's downgrade from scaling to the Great Dragon outside of using her Full Power. It was apparently even in Season 1 that she was directly compared to the Great Dragon in terms of power output.

I wish this verse (and others) had activity but there's such a lack of knowledge among any staff that it's a pain to pass any crt

Pretty huge necro.

Honestly the one thing that never made sense to me was Bloom's downgrade from scaling to the Great Dragon outside of using her Full Power. It was apparently even in Season 1 that she was directly compared to the Great Dragon in terms of power output.
Bloom is actually > the Great Dragon. Don’t quote me.

However, there’s true to the statement that Bloom doesn’t generally operates in those levels, but that is not what her profile reflects.

That said, I'm currently pretty busy with another verse to give this one a further look and I forgot half of my stances on this series tbh.

Back