• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Winx Club - General Discussion

images

Some feats I remember:
  • Stella draws power from 2 Stars, even in her weakest form and most untrained one
  • I believe one of the Trix split open a planet at one point but it was poorly animated
  • Bloom destroying a dimension including the space-time and moving in it
  • Enchantix Techna saved 2 dimensions (both of which have starry skies) from being with physical force
  • Bloom draws power from the creator dragon, which created the entire "universe" (I'm fairly certain it's more akin to a multiverse, due to the countless dimensions with starry skies, ect.) including the infinite sea
  • Weird book fuckery

Stella draws power from 2 Stars, even in her weakest form and most untrained one
The light from them.
I believe one of the Trix split open a planet at one point but it was poorly animated
Don't remember this ever happening. There's however a feat by the Ancestral Witches blowing up Domino in Magical Adventure.
  • Bloom destroying a dimension including the space-time and moving in it
I guess you're talking about Obsidian? Then yes.
  • Enchantix Techna saved 2 dimensions (both of which have starry skies) from being with physical force
Two planets. Andros and the Omega Dimension (That's the planets name). And it was using Fairy Dust.
  • Bloom draws power from the creator dragon, which created the entire "universe" (I'm fairly certain it's more akin to a multiverse, due to the countless dimensions with starry skies, ect.) including the infinite sea
This is correct.
  • Weird book fuckery
Indeed.

The light from them.

Don't remember this ever happening. There's however a feat by the Ancestral Witches blowing up Domino in Magical Adventure.

I guess you're asking about Obsidian? Then yes.

Two planets. Andres and the Omega Dimension (That's the planets name). And it was using Fairy Dust.

This is correct.

Indeed.
Oh yeah, but still, that's a lot of energy for Stella.

The Trix feat happened in the beginning of the season in the simulation, it was so bizarrely drawn that I can't make sense of it being something other than poorly drawn opening up the planet.

Is this helpful?
A bit, but I'm p sure that that list is missing a lot of things in it

Finally someone do something about Winx Club regardless, I'll adress your points too:

1. Stella doesn't use the full power of the stars of Solaria, rather than this is her source of power.

2. Uhh, I'm not sure about that too, can you link the feat?

3. If you the Obsidian dimension feat in the first movie, then I don't think it counts. This dimension isn't shown to be Universal in size so no tier 2 here. Also the destruction happened as a chain reaction after Mandragora is killed

4. The destruction of Magix and the Omega dimension would be a chain reaction of both dimensions being connected for two long and causing the dimension to collapse, or at least destroying Planet Andros, as well as Omega Dimension. I'm iffy about Tecna scaling to 4-A from that but idk

5. Yeah this is true. However, Bloom doesn't scale to the full power of the Dragon, as it was already dying long before the show begun and rested on Domino when it died, leaving only remnants of its power as the Dragon Flame and giving Domino its life before the Ancestral Witches destroyed it

6.Legendarium is a mess tbh

Finally someone do something about Winx Club regardless, I'll adress your points too:

1. Stella doesn't use the full power of the stars of Solaria, rather than this is her source of power.

2. Uhh, I'm not sure about that too, can you link the feat?

3. If you the Obsidian dimension feat in the first movie, then I don't think it counts. This dimension isn't shown to be Universal in size so no tier 2 here. Also the destruction happened as a chain reaction after Mandragora is killed

4. The destruction of Magix and the Omega dimension would be a chain reaction of both dimensions being connected for two long and causing the dimension to collapse, or at least destroying Planet Andros, as well as Omega Dimension. I'm iffy about Tecna scaling to 4-A from that but idk

5. Yeah this is true. However, Bloom doesn't scale to the full power of the Dragon, as it was already dying long before the show begun and rested on Domino when it died, leaving only remnants of its power as the Dragon Flame and giving Domino its life before the Ancestral Witches destroyed it

Ye we discussed some of these above but the obsidian dimension was literally blown up by bloom. Btw not an AP feat, just a speed(?) Feat

As for Techna I'd say "At least Large Planet Level, possibly Multi-Solar System Level"

She has used it a couple of instances. But it's irrelevant as those instance are after she made restored the Pillar of Light, which has to do with all the light in the universe.
3. If you the Obsidian dimension feat in the first movie, then I don't think it counts. This dimension isn't shown to be Universal in size so no tier 2 here.
not being shown doesn’t means it isn’t. Is a separate realm on it's own.

Mandragora's point is however valid. But that also involves her own power in the matter.
It's the energy leaking from the portal that causes both of the worlds to collapse.
5. However, Bloom doesn't scale to the full power of the Dragon
She does. It's just circunstancial
as it was already dying long before the show begun and rested on Domino when it died, leaving only remnants of its power as the Dragon Flame and giving Domino its life before the Ancestral Witches destroyed it
The Dragon Flame is the source of the Magic Universe. And it never dies unless it's extinguished by the Water Stars. It's a power that's still latent to day as the gifts that the Dragon left. The Dragon Flame being extinguished was just what people in Magix believed after the Dragon Flame disappeared when Daphne send Bloom to earth through a temporal portal.

Besides, The Great Dragon never died. As of the show he just disappeared (before the attack of the Ancestral Witches, hence why the council of Nymphs was created to rule over Magix) and as of the comics is still sleeping within the deeps of Domino.
This is true.

Last edited:
Kinda dead thread but I think that for their initial forms we should calculate the output of light of 2 sun sized stars (since Stellas power draws from them and the moon) and then use 1% of that output for their inital transformations.

Stella has no reason to scale from any percentage of energy that comes from the sun. It's arbitrary and she has her own feats to scale from. Any percentage it's based on pretty much nothing.

Anyways. Enchantix Stella does has the feat of casually lighting up an starless realm parallel to the Magic Dimension. Which is higher anyways, even higher than the calculated value they currently scale to if I’m not wrong.

Last edited:
Stella has no reason to scale from any percentage of energy that comes from the sun. It's arbitrary and she has her own feats to scale from. Any percentage it's based on pretty much nothing.

Anyways. Enchantix Stella does has the feat of casually lighting up an starless realm parallel to the Magic Dimension. Which is higher anyways, even higher than the calculated value they currently scale to if I’m not wrong.
Fair enough. But yeah that feat is pretty good. It can definitely be used. However we still need to make profiles and the verse page

I feel like we should calc some of the ground splits that happen in season one since they could be useful for physicals, that is ofc if there isnt anything that could grant larger amounts of output

Are the comics canon to the show? Because I don't think stuff from the manga was ever referrenced in the show
The Stone of Memories is a concept that comes from the Comics.
How is your Winx blog going? I know you made compilation for feats for Seasons 1 and 2 but I haven't checked out more
It died, horribly.

Lots of things happened from changes in policies of sites where some of the material compiled was hosted, as changes in some calculations methods as well as waiting for the Winx Club channel to upload Season 3 in HD (which never happened). Got a lot of fault on that, no reason to use Stremeable, but well. And then just other things appeared.

It's sad because it happened when I actually found interesting stuff, but anyways.

I feel like we should calc some of the ground splits that happen in season one since they could be useful for physicals, that is ofc if there isnt anything that could grant larger amounts of output
Did Stormy's ground split when i was making Season 1 Calcs, I got Large Building level anyhow.

Oh yeah and Stormy conjurgin clouds might be calcable
Surprisingly enough, Stormy doesn’t has that many viable feats of conjuring storms. None that come to the top of mind at least.
Wait, when did that happened?

The Stone of Memories is a concept that comes from the Comics.

It died, horribly.

Lots of things happened from changes in policies of sites where some of the material compiled was hosted, as changes in some calculations methods as well as waiting for the Winx Club channel to upload Season 3 in HD (which never happened). Got a lot of fault on that, no reason to use Stremeable, but well. And then just other things appeared.

It's sad because it happened when I actually found interesting stuff, but anyways.

Did Stormy's ground split when i was making Season 1 Calcs, I got Large Building level anyhow.

Surprisingly enough, Stormy doesn’t has that many viable feats of conjuring storms. None that come to the top of mind at least.

Wait, when did that happened?
Palladium simulation iirc, it was when she was tired and had to do the test

Oh yeah do we know if Stella lit up that realm permanently or for how long? I need the timeframe of that to calculate it properly

I forgot the exact feats but there's a few missing like Bloom wiping out all of the Oblivion dimension or whatever it was called and what not
Thanks. The Oblivion Dimension still exists in the after the third movie since monster are summoned from it afterward. I didn't include the wiping of the Obsidian Dimension since there was nothing outright stating its destruction from what I saw--a portal was still required to leave the space after Bloom blows away the objects within it.

If you recall anymore, please feel free to share. Thanks.

I think you’re confusing The Oblivion Dimension with the Obsidian Dimension. The Obisdian Dimension no longer exists, and that’s the reason why the Ancestral Witches are able to roam free across the Magic Dimension during the end of the first movie and the second one.

I think you’re confusing The Oblivion Dimension with the Obsidian Dimension. The Obisdian Dimension no longer exists, and that’s the reason why the Ancestral Witches are able to roam free across the Magic Dimension during the end of the first movie and the second one.
Are you speaking to me?

In plural.
Thanks.

When the poster above referred to Obsidian being destroyed, I assumed that they were speaking about the events from the end of first movie. The respect thread was supposed to only cover the canon i.e. the show. The reason why the feat isn't listed is because it is an additional scene that ties into a non-canon movie, so it would not be accepted by a variety of sites. The respect thread is there in order to be a general guide for any site that it's posted on, so it doesn't include anything that would be of debatable canon on any given site.

Upon review, I can see that I didn't place a disclaimer for the comic version since it wasn't intended to be included. Movie 02 also wasn't meant to be included in the beginning, which is why the feat isn't mentioned in either section. At some point I just included everything though. I will include the feat and the disclaimer now.

When the poster above referred to Obsidian being destroyed, I assumed that they were speaking about the events from the end of first movie.
I mean, you perfectly could.
The respect thread was supposed to only cover the canon i.e. the show. The reason why the feat isn't listed is because it is an additional scene that ties into a non-canon movie, so it would not be accepted by a variety of sites.
Know Magical Adventure it's as inconsistent as it can get with the Chronology, but that doesn’t strictly kicks it out of the canon. Less if you take into consideration that the fight between the Believix Winx and the Acestral Witches is referenced on the Season 5 trailer.
The respect thread is there in order to be a general guide for any site that it's posted on, so it doesn't include anything that would be of debatable canon on any given site.
Well, this is fair enough.

I am aware of this scene.

Know Magical Adventure it's as inconsistent as it can get with the Chronology, but that doesn’t strictly kicks it out of the canon. Less if you take into consideration that the fight between the Believix Winx and the Acestral Witches is referenced on the Season 5 trailer.
Most sites generally don't accept trailers over actual material, and there is no reconciling it within the timeline if someone were to ask or press the issue. It's easy to list it however you want if you're using one site, but if you intend to link a list to other websites (as I have done on sites such as Spacebattles and Comicvine and, as others have done, on this site), then the proper, neutral decision is not include it as non-canon* and let the site that it is linked on do as it pleases with the information.

Of course, I'm not imposing myself over the standards of this website. You may have anything listed as canon if you so choose to include it. I just saw my thread referenced and logged in to discuss something that I may have not listed, which is now listed.

Edit: *

Last edited:
You can't really put Magical Adventure anywhere in the timeline since the Winx somehow got Believix, but some key events from Season 4 that happened before they got Believix never happened such as:

* Sky and Helia have the same hair designs from Season 3, even though they cut it right before the Winx got Believix in Season 4 Episode 6

* Roxy or the Wizards aren't mentioned anywhere despite both of them being known before they got Believix

* Love & Pet shop doesn't exist in the movie despite it being introduced in Season 4 Episode 3, making the Winx go to Mike and Vanessa's house instead

* None of the events of Season 4 are ever referrenced in the movie, and the movie make it seems like it happens right after Secret of the Lost Kingdom (but with Believix prior to Season 4)

Back