• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Why... Because Toan needs to be in a match and Talim annoyed the hell outta me in SC 3 because the damn computer continued to use the same move and all she kept saying the same thing when using that move is... "Wind!". Just imagine hearing that over a dozen times in the first round alone!.

Dark Cloud vs Soul Calibur!

Rules

In Character

All weapons/Items for both.

Toan's Revival Powder is removed

Speed Equalized.

High 7-C Versions

Votes:

Toan (Dark Cloud):

Talim:

Inconclusive:

Talim vs that Wall of Text.....All Talim has is an AP advantage that's not even 2x.....Talim doesn't stand a chance.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Several of what's on Toan's wall isn't that useful if at all for this fight. I wouldn't say Talim stands no chance.

WEAPONS

Chronicle Sword: His strongest weapon.

Drain Seeker Sword: Steals an enemies life energy and gives it to Toan, also causes poison

Dark Cloud Sword: Darkness Manipulation

Lamb's Sword: Statistics Amplification (When the sword is about to break it transforms into the Wolf's Sword, boosting it's attack power)

Atlamilia Sword and Man Eater Sword: Their effect is Useless.

Items: Healing Items, Bombs, Stamina Drink (Doubles AP and Durability, Not permanent) and Dran's Feather (Doubles Speed, lasts a while), Revival Powder (Can resurrect himself once), Throbbing Charry (Freezes an enemy in Time for a few seconds, if it hits), Gooye Peach (Cuts the enemies speed in half, if it hits).

Is her Resurrection combat accessible?. If not, Toan's Revival Powder is removed. If something seems to much, let me know and I'll remove it.

hmm....I want to say inconclusive, but those abilities Toan have grant him the win....

Talim can indeed heal herself and others, and Tonfa will grant her an attack boost. Talim will likely overpower any physical attack he uses w/o the stamina drink.

However, Toan to be blunt, utterly destroys. Talim has really nothing other than beating him to death as an option for victory.

Toan's Double AP and Durability grants him higher AP.

Dran's Feather makes it so he outspeeds allowing him to get any hax he has off.

Throbbing Cherry and Gooye Peach basically lolnope any mobility Talim would.

Talim doesn't have any of the hax or anything to actually fight back well against all those powers. Not to mention the non item based powers like his swords.

@Dragonmasterxyz

"utterly destroyes" Is it really that bad of a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back