• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will truth seeker orbs and ash killing bones of kaguya kill goku and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the truth seeker orbs and ash killing bones of kaguta and other naruto characters kill goku beerus and other dragonball characters and can db characters kill kaguya?

No. It's a very massive NLF to assume that, I think.

Oh, I thought you were referring to just Super. They should be able to work on characters in the 5-B range and probably 5-A but I'm not sure.

About Dragon Ball characters being able to kill Kaguya, those of them in tier 4 and above should be able to atomize her by the sheer virtue of their AP advantage.

Though I'm not sure.

If they hit, sure. Hax works like that. The problem is that she'll never ever get the chance to launch the attack, and even if she did, she'd be one shot.

But the orbs only neutralise ninjutsu and shes only 5A so goku would just be able to blast it away destroy it because they have higher durability and power

Beerus and champa have confirmed to have planet busting physical feats so would TSB effective against anyone

That's why I said ''if'' they hit. The moves are no threat to anyone past the Saiyan Saga. They could counter it in so many ways. The moves still ignore durability though.

Hax does not care about durability, unless the person in question possess hax resistance or is higher dimensional.

They would probably cancel the ash bones with ki. Like how Trunks cancel Dabura's spit hax. I can't be sure about TSB.

most likely but past saiyan saga it wouldn't even matter as these orbs would be way to slow for the dbz characters to regard them as a threat. and they are weak to taijutsu which is basically hand to hand combat. you know who else likes hand to hand combat? Goku

The thing is the op only asked whether the truth seeking balls & ash killing bones can kill Goku and the answer is yes, Goku has never showed any resistance towards disintegration hax, I am not saying that Kaguya can defeat Goku but she does have enough hax to kill him lol and anyone claiming otherwise is just BSing themselves....

Ask me when Kaguya can move faster than Time itself. [1] Blitz and one shot, she comes back to life only to get seal by Mafuba.

AppleLord said:
Ask me when Kaguya can move faster than Time itself. [1] Blitz and one shot, she comes back to life only to get seal by Mafuba.
Dude if you are looking for that wanking thread its here. Also I never said anything about Kaguya defeating Goku lol

Wank? Killing Goku is not the same as defeating him? So does Goku have powers to revive himself or something? Facepalm. Smh.

No. defeat someone and killing someone is 2 different thing as for example Mother Snake can kill Neo IF Neo allowed her to do so, so if someone ask Will mother snake kill Neo with her digestive fluids? the answer is yes. but if someone ask Will mother snake defeat Neo in 1v1? Nope.. as Neo will lolstomp her.

That argument is a Fallacy. Neither Kaguya or Mother Snake's abilities have been shown to work on Goku or Neo. Which comes back to my NLF statement, bypassing durability has a limit. Saying otherwise is childish behavior.

False, AppleLord. it's called durability negating for a reason. NLF would mean just that. No limits. Hax in general rides that line. TSBs and AKABs can be dodged, or negated via resistances. Heck. Beerus is currently losing to a 5-A for that reason.

Are you saying that Kaguya hax doesn't have any limits? That her Killing Ash bones would kill Thanos and Silver Surfer as well?

i dont know i mean the ki barrier is good thing

for example future trunks resisted daburas spit by using ki

goku and frieza resisted the hakai energy of sidra and the hakia energy is a bigger hax than the truth seeking orbs.

i personally think if you surprise them it would work but if they use ki for defense then the i dont thik it would work based on the facts above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back