• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will SCP Chinese Branch be added??

I don't think it's a good idea because
1.the verse is huge and already has too many scp already
2. don't understand a shit about what the Chinese say

one last question how op is the chinese version compared to normal
Picture a child. Thats the english branch. Then picture Goku. That's the Chinese Branch.

Chinese Branch is insane, and i barely dabble into it and only when my chinese friend vc's with me to explain everything

Picture a child. Thats the english branch. Then picture Goku. That's the Chinese Branch.

Chinese Branch is insane, and i barely dabble into it and only when my chinese friend vc's with me to explain everything

I wonder who had the time to read all that,and later say in english

From what j k

From what i know, its way stronger, even SK scales above 3812..

There are 3 TOK and it together is Super TOK or smthg like that
From what i know scarlet king base is debatably above cn and en 3812 and scarlet demon is way above these 2.

Anyways sorry for bumping was just curious about this thread but cn probably won't be coming in vsb anytime soon.

Dawg CN Scarlet King ***** on all of EN, CN has 0 quality control.
Ik what i meant by different case is that it would be a slaughter house.

they even have scp who are seemingly above reinhardt cardinal by assumption.

Edit: oh yeah now that i think about it even base sk is enough, maybe even the normal lower tiered scps may actually be enough and would be able to pull it of.

Btw sk cn is stronger than cn 3812.

Last edited:
how strong is the Chinese version of scp 3812 compared to the scp 3812 profile here
Not really sure on that part but considering the fact that the lower tiered scps in cn is probably stronger than en 3812 then cn 3812 is probably a lot stronger.
(3812 in cn isn't that top tiered though.)

Not really sure on that part but considering the fact that the lower tiered scps in cn is probably stronger than en 3812 then cn 3812 is probably a lot stronger.
(3812 in cn isn't that top tiered though.)
I also heard that the Chinese version of the Scarlett King is very damaged, but is it true that the cosmology scp cn is bigger than Scp en?

what is scp 3812 cn also transcends narrative like scp 3812 en

I also heard that the Chinese version of the Scarlett King is very damaged, but is it true that the cosmology scp cn is bigger than Scp en?
Yes largely bigger
(Big enough that even lower or mid tiers can see all of en as baby)
what is scp 3812 cn also transcends narrative like scp 3812 en
Scp cn 3812 died by a knife but i would say 3812 cn is probably stronger because of higher math stuff.

Bump.

Apparently there are translations of the Chinese Branch as seen in the International Branches hub. So we don’t have to worry about having to translate each story, or at least some. I believe there are translations still coming. So I think at least we should check out the translated Chinese stories.

Last edited:
Can you explain the highest concepts in it? Both accepted and not accepted in the wiki?

The true answer is that none of us speak Chinese, little to no relevant material is available translated and that the cosmology is inherently silly. It's just a hodge podge of most English cosmology haphazardly smashed together regardless of how little it makes sense. And it's entirely unacknowledged by the original material.

At best it'd be its own thing on the side, but I don't even know how I'd begin to rate it or what to include as part of it. It just blatantly contradict known information about the cosmologies on several levels.

The true answer is that none of us speak Chinese, little to no relevant material is available translated and that the cosmology is inherently silly. It's just a hodge podge of most English cosmology haphazardly smashed together regardless of how little it makes sense. And it's entirely unacknowledged by the original material.

At best it'd be its own thing on the side, but I don't even know how I'd begin to rate it or what to include as part of it. It just blatantly contradict known information about the cosmologies on several levels.
Did you even go through the translated works in the link I showed in the older messages?

I didn't go through all of them. But I do know that the big stupid articles with most of the scaling and feats aren't translated and that articles covering important bits like the Scarlet King or the Library aren't very numerous.

Even then we'd likely need nearly all of the relevant content for whatever canon we're dealing with here in order to include it.

Back