• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will of the Honkai vs Mother Eater

Form what i think ME can't even scatter him while WOH just sit and looking at him as a patheic bug if he want to kill he just snap or just punch him.

I have just realized that woth doesn't have immeasurable speed,does it change anything?

Idk his omnipresent across infinite H1C multiverse might help or not.

Last edited:
I didn’t see a single resistance to info manip on the Honkai Energy page. Also, why would just seeing it as a bug really do much to ME, the thing has high godly.

Resistances​

From my understanding , WOH has massive more AP/Durability and omnipresent ME can't do anything against him , but WOH can one shot ME as long as he want.
That’s not incaping. Incap is short for incapacitate, which means making something incapable of functioning correctly. There’s so far, nothing WotH can do to incapacitate. One has High-Godly regeneration, and one is High 1-C on an infinite multiverse level. I’d say this is still incon, given neither can actually kill each other

No , i just restricted one last chance , WOH has corruption type 3 which spreaded throught infinite H1C multiverse can ME resisth it ?

Just noting that ME can Info hax characters with Info Hax resistance considering it would be far superior to groups of Eaters who can Info hax Examon and every Digimon had Info resistance. So from what I see, Info hax should still work.

If this move is passive it’s a stomp, but if it’s a move that has to activated, then this match can probably be added. I’ll vote WotH if it’s an ability that has to be activated

If it is a form of Mind hax then ME resists due to by nature Eaters being mindless (i.e already zombies and instinctual). At worst it affects Akemi and ME itself can still act as well as the Eaters themselves.

So Woth passively corrupts entire HI3 verse in canon?this feat is kinda sus ngl
It's in unorthodox mean , he take precedence over anchor point (anchor point is a projector of H1C universe) the anchor having infinitely but all of it still weaker than the ether anchor which has authority over them , so WOH can corrupt it.

btw an Inconclusive MU can still be added to profiles and both would simply share a spot as this match is likely for that strongest thread. I have no opinion on who wins (don' t really care), but if you all have any ME questions let me know (Message me on my wall)

Back