• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will for Victory & The Bone Zone vs Rugetara & P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom)

Will for Victory [Kratos, Ragnarok / Archaon, Diederick Kastner / Ainz Ooal Gown]
&
The Bone Zone [Trazyn the Infinite / Kel'Thuzad, Archlich / Nagash, Incarnate]

vs

Rugetara [Ruby, Superhero / Vegeta, Ultra God Mission / Mythra, Pyra/Mythra]
&
P.M.D (Perfected. Metal. Doom) [Cell (Toei) [Dragon Ball GT key] / Doomsday [last key] / Metal Sonic [Super Neo Metal Sonic key or Modern Neo Metal Sonic if super is too much]

The Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 - If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of three characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 1 day of preparation.

9 - Characters who have very op Luck, Fate or Plot Manipulation will not be allowed, unless it is something with a minor effect, like improving the possibility of finding a precious item or something like that.

10 - The AP, durability and lifting strenght can be boosted by maximum 4x

11 - No Tiers 0

12 - Everything related to dimensions is equalized

Bônus Rules:

- 2 page limit, if it lasts longer than that and a winner is far from being defined, the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- Rounds with low comment movement will have their limit reduced to 40 comments and when reaching this point and exceeding 40 comments then the winner will be defined by the coin toss;

- If I have to do 10x Bumps in a row I will decide the winner by coin toss;

- If the match is unconquered then it will be decided by coin toss;

- The prize for the winner of the competition is having to fight against everyone who lost at the same time;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Each character's abilities that will be restricted are those that: Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, it will be restricted)

The Abilities that each team will have prior knowledge of are those that meet the following requirement: if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability. (So if any fusion has an ability that meets this requirement, the enemy team will have prior knowledge of it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield: Hellstar Remina

Extra: In 10 minutes, all tournament participants who lost will resurrect in the middle of the battlefield with the intention of killing both teams.

Both teams will start 20km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 1 day to prepare
Team B Will for Victory & The Bone Zone):
Team F (Rugetara & PMD):
Inconclusive:

That extra bit is just more for Archaon to doomguy all over

Also, Vand gets wiped from existence by Nagash again, which is amusing.

But yes, Nagash solos on his own WITHOUT the added benefits of Trazyn and Kel'thuzad

Ngl I think we're cooked but I wanna see if Team F at least has a shot here. Does Team B resist power mimicry and power null? Cause right now I'm thinking that the Rugetara Keyswords passive power null can buy P.M.D enough time to copy Team B's ability and even out the playing field a bit.

Ngl I think we're cooked but I wanna see if Team F at least has a shot here. Does Team B resist power mimicry and power null? Cause right now I'm thinking that the Rugetara Keyswords passive power null can buy P.M.D enough time to copy Team B's ability and even out the playing field a bit.
If you can powernull info 2 and concept 1 at the same time with 8 layers of resistances and 9 layers of hax on both ends of the spectrum, sure! Also Power null resistance to be sure

ALSO, you have to resist a bunch of tech-based shit courtesy of Trazyn, including sealing, Reality Warping, mind Manipulation, etc.

If you can powernull info 2 and concept 1 at the same time with 8 layers of resistances and 9 layers of hax on both ends of the spectrum, sure! Also Power null resistance to be sure

ALSO, you have to resist a bunch of tech-based shit courtesy of Trazyn, including sealing, Reality Warping, mind Manipulation, etc.
Peeping through the pages I don't think the Keysword can null info 2 and concept 1 which is yikes.

Ngl my plan for a shot of Team F winning here was P.M.D copying and Keysword power null then preying that works but I think I'm just gonna call it here for Team F unless @Spinoirr wants to go on.

I don't know if it will matter, but if the fight lasts more than 10 minutes then this will happen: "all tournament participants who lost will resurrect in the middle of the battlefield with the intention of killing both teams."

I don't know if it will matter, but if the fight lasts more than 10 minutes then this will happen: "all tournament participants who lost will resurrect in the middle of the battlefield with the intention of killing both teams."
I don't think the battle is gonna last ten minutes and even if it does they prob are just gonna be haxxed to death by Team B.

I mean TBF ressurection could be directly stopped by Nagash

So he could literally employ the entire tournament to fight P.M.D and Rugereta lol

By resisting them. Hard. Or in Deidrich's case, fate is changed repeatedly so he doesn't die.

Nagash resists both of those to an 8-layered level as a god(7 from peak Aethyr resistance one for his resistances in this key being 1-A)

Anyways
I see a Warhammer character, whatever team is Warhammer guy is on would probably win

Edit
Multiple Warhammer characters. Jesus Team B is stacked

Yeah because im gonna find a way to sneak in a SMT character and watch yall suffer

for legal reasons, this is a joke
TBH I can just use like, Snikch and still be pretty ******* strong without everyone being able to do nothing
Lol my next tournament will have stricter rules against characters like the one DaReaperMan created
Yeah I tend to be strict with my tournament rules

In any case, if a tournament happens, i wish to partake (do messages me or send me something on my wall)

But lets get on topic
What does Team F have verse Team B?

I am about 99% sure Nagash would also stomp Pnuema seeing as he's still packing layers out the dick and already has a resistance to everything Mythra has or can just circumvent it in some way, mostly through just taking over the attack and proceeding to bonk Pnuema with it

Or he can just seal them. That works too

Anyways, i vote Team B unless some other arguments crop up, Warhammer is stupid (and should thus be banned)

for legal reasons that last bit is a joke

Anyways, i vote Team B unless some other arguments crop up, Warhammer is stupid (and should thus be banned)

for legal reasons that last bit is a joke
TBF, the three used here are some of the big boys

Like, we're talking Trazyn is #1 non-smurf 8-C, Nagash is one of the tied #1 5-Cs period, and Deidrich isn't exactly slacking for the 8-As

As long as we don't use the big ******* it'll probably be fine, most Warhammer Fantasy characters are resistance walls and skill monsters more than they are anything else

Back