• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki's Strongest 6-C Battle Royale

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Alright guys so this is going to be one hell of a mashpit, our contestors are as follows:

1. Jay Grimoire (RP)
2. Colzin (Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4)
3. S (Valhalla)
4. The Flash (Knight of Justice)
5. Wonder Woman (Knight of Justice)
6. Saber (Emperor of Mankind)
7. Phoenix Runihura

All 6-C versions.

Round 1: Speed Unequal

Characters Speeds:

Jay - Hypersonic with at least Sub-Relativistic reactions and combat speed
Colzin - Infinite
S (Valhalla) - High Hypersonic+ movement speed, Massively FTL reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ attack speed with Unlocking
Flash - Sub-Relativistic+, Immeasurable (In the Speed Force)
Wonder Woman - FTL+ (33c)
Saber - Massively Hypersonic
Phoenix - FTL+ (100c)

Round 2: Speed Equal

Who wins? Who obviously loses? Only the top 3 can be listed :D

Last edited:
Alright imma just start off by saying Colzin seems to body literally everyone here but I could be wrong since Jay is listed above him on the current list.

Gonna wait for Jay arguments. Also Phoenks, does Phoenix really have no chance for 1st or 2nd? What about for third.

Lol well, it depends. I assumed he wouldn't take a place considering he doesn't have any smurf hax in this key.

He does have these passives:

Offensive Passives:
Madness Manipulation
Extreme Heat
Fear Manipulation
Negates and steals the regenerative abilities of others

Defensive Passives:
Low-High regeneration
Immortality (Type 2, 3, 5, and limited 8)
He has 4 lives
Damage Reduction (67%)
Reverses the first 3 attacks targeted at him out of existence via causality manipulation.

Other than that, he has some crazy hax:

Power Absorption
Power Nullification
Causality Manipulation
Deconstruction and Existence Erasure
Concept Destruction
Matter Manipulation with his fire
Existence Erasure with his fire
Void Manipulation

He is also the third fastest here (in base form), being over 100x faster than light and can amp his speed by 1000%.

Maybe he does have more of a chance than I thought lol

I'd say he can beat Wonder Woman and Flash extremely easily, but im not sure about the others. I'm pretty sure Jay and Colzin are both tier 1 smurfs.

Saber also resists pretty much his entire kit (Though maybe Phoenix can incap him?). And S seems to be extremely powerful and potentially smurfy as well.

Last edited:
Jay has beaten Colzin twice. As far as I can tell Nobody here resists 7D passives or his opening move of thought-based stat-stealing, which is also 7D. Except phoenix maybe because it's ******* phoenix, he has some tier 0 shit IIRC

Nah, this Phoenix is a non-smurf in this key, only has 3D hax. Jay should easily take first here then, unless S or Saber have answers for 7D passives.

Because it's a battle royale that will decide the strongest 6-C on FCOC.

S has 6-D hax, and any of his attacks can have a number of the hax listed in the first tab. Doesn't really have any passives so he gets ****** by Jay.

He would win against Colzin is not for infinite speed too.

So essentially, nobody beats Jay. DC gang dies horribly, S and Colzin can probably be placed on the same 2nd place spot with the speeds being noted unless Colzin still stomps, and Saber as far as I can tell still dies horribly. Unless the new fate revisions are applied to their profile, they die to.

Ight so

1. Jay Grimoire (RP)
2. Colzin (Speed Unequalized), S (Valhalla) (Speed Equalized)
3. Phoenix Runihura (Speed
Unequalized), Saber (Emperor of Mankind) (Speed Equalized)

Btw dont know what rank this will net him but Saber Emprah has "Low 1-C, possibly 1-C" Reality Warping, EE (Which nukes the Mind, Soul and Concept), Resistance Neg and Immortality Neg while also having "Low 1-C, possibly 1-C" Type 9 Immortality and Resistances.

Does he have any passives? And which of his resistances are higher-D? All of them? And is he able to be incapped by brute strength?

He is only Massively Hypersonic so I don't even think he can use his smurf abilities before being blitzed by most of these guys unless he has passives or good resistances.

Does he have any passives? And which of his resistances are higher-D? All of them? And is he able to be incapped by brute strength?

He is only Massively Hypersonic so I don't even think he can use his smurf abilities before being blitzed by most of these guys unless he has passives or good resistances.
All of his resistances are High D,

Resistance to Animal Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, etc), Power Bestowal, Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Statistics Reduction, Curse Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Absorption, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Damage Reduction, Death Manipulation, BFR, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Resistance Negation, Poison Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Light Manipulation, Aura, Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Necromancy, Biological Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, Data Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corrosion Inducement, Fusionism, Space-Time Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Sealing, Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level, Subjective Reality, Acid Manipulation

Incap through brute force would be pretty hard tbh but maybe possible.

Emps has pretty nuts Precog and can become intangible with a thought. He, I guess, has passive probability manipulation being able to do the impossible/improbable but its not Higher D.

Last edited:
Back