• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wich character is more difficult to affect?

I have checked some thread about characters that havr very difficult to interact with them.
The characters that is difficult to interact with them that I found is Arceus, Graham, and Wukong.
Can you rank these characters from the most easy to interact to the most difficult?

I can't speak for the other two, but I'm pretty sure Sun Wukong is number one.

He is nonexistent beyond the recursive nonexistence that Gram displays, Acausality Type 5 with actual statements that they literally cannot change, increase or decrease, attached to non-causality and soon to be Transduality Type 3.

I have checked some thread about characters that havr very difficult to interact with them.
The characters that is difficult to interact with them that I found is Arceus, Graham, and Wukong.
Can you rank these characters from the most easy to interact to the most difficult?
In terms of Nonexistence, Wukong >> Graham >> Arceus

Transduality and Aca 5 is limited to your dimensionality so it's ineffective against higher Ds.

Oh, same thing. It's TD and Aca 5 is innefective against higher dimensionality so higher D stomps

Nonexistent Physiology type 2 is a different matter as it disregards dimensionality. So they stalemate anyone who can't interact with nep 2

Yes. Which is why I seperate it.

I'm assuming by difficult to interact with you mean the Aca 5, TD and Nep that they have

I can't speak for the other two, but I'm pretty sure Sun Wukong is number one.

He is nonexistent beyond the recursive nonexistence that Gram displays, Acausality Type 5 with actual statements that they literally cannot change, increase or decrease, attached to non-causality and soon to be Transduality Type 3.
From where does his acc type 5 comes from? I don't see it in his profile

In terms of Nonexistence, Wukong >> Graham >> Arceus

Transduality and Aca 5 is limited to your dimensionality so it's ineffective against higher Ds.
Since I only can speak for Garham, may I ask you something about Wukong?

I know nothing about it. @Orioreeem asked in qna a while ago asking about how many layers of nep they got

It's over 10
Alright, Garham is:

His nothingness is NEP type 2 and his true nature has transcendence over his nothingness and the potential for infinite layers of the nothingness of his NEP2.

And ya, Garham is TD type 3 and for acc type... you know- type 4 in higher degree (which we both disagree and it should be acc type 5 but whatever)

Alright, Garham is:

His nothingness is NEP type 2 and his true nature has transcendence over his nothingness and the potential for infinite layers of the nothingness of his NEP2.
Hasn't that already been rejected. Why are you still using it?

From @Everything12 , Anos simply returns him back into his true nothing when he's trying to come back

And ya, Garham is TD type 3 and for acc type... you know- type 4 in higher degree (which we both disagree and it should be acc type 5 but whatever)
Meh, TD isn't so great as it's tied to dimensionality now

NEP 2 is the real kicker here

Meh, TD isn't so great as it's tied to dimensionality now

NEP 2 is the real kicker here
Agreed, just wanted to refute Wokung since he said it is better due to acc type 5 (which is invalid) and TD 2 (10 layers)
While Graham is TD type 3, transcendence over infinite layers of NEP 2. So arguably, top here (excluding dimensionality)

Why? What are the reasons of him getting acc type 5?
In JTTW Non-Causality and Void are the same thing, so statements of them being untouchable because they are void is the same as saying they are untouchable because they have no causality.

It would only work for Bodhisattvas, Buddhas, and up though, Monks will be stuck with Aca 4 since the scan does not apply to them.

In JTTW Non-Causality and Void are the same thing, so statements of them being untouchable because they are void is the same as saying they are untouchable because they have no causality.
They are untouchable because they are void, actually not because of acausality. It won't work with our new standards. But hey, actually wait, till the issue works, the CRT is still ingoing, and we may have a chance for a Lil restrict.

They are untouchable because they are void, actually not because of acausality. It won't work with our new standards. But hey, actually wait, till the issue works, the CRT is still ingoing, and we may have a chance for a Lil restrict.
You can't separate them though. As I said, the two are stated to be directly tied into one another, at least for Bodhisattvas and stuff, not for demons.

If you rest in the void, you rest in non-causality.

You can't separate them though. As I said, the two are stated to be directly tied into one another, at least for Bodhisattvas and stuff, not for demons.

If you rest in the void, you rest in non-causality.
Are you asking me personally or wiki standards? Because non-existence usually comes from void/nothingness hence they are untouchable in the first place, not because of causality, everything12 would reject that.

Now, are you asking me personally? Ya hell ya, it should qualify as one.

Are you asking me personally or wiki standards? Because non-existence usually comes from void/nothingness hence they are untouchable in the first place, not because of causality, everything12 would reject that.

Now, are you asking me personally? Ya hell ya, it should qualify as one.
Nah, I was there I know how dumb it is. Shame I gotta do a whole CRT to make changes cause of it though.

If I know there is a post about wukong nep and it's very difficult to interact with him.

Only very few characters in this wiki can interact with it

Back