• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why wasn't this done before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Works like one....erases it. Not being exactly an aura =/= immunity to All Fiction erasure.

>He erases pain and dmg. Fear is not much different. (especially when Kumagawa has never shown fear before)

>Minuses don't come from shit mentality and life, they are skills, the develop by shit mentality not exist cus of shitty mentality (so if u go to the gym to develop your muscles or train to improve your skills, you only need to degrade mentally to upgrade your minus skills). And again the world breaks....so what? That doesn't mean Medaka needs to care. Medaka will be like :The world goes bye bye along with him....oh cool i won a vs battle". The world being destroyed has nothing to do with this match as Medaka will still win even if the world breaks appart (she will win the match).

>Erases darkness.

Firephoenixearl said:
Nah, it's still being argued.
Not really. Most of the people in this thread have pointed out that Medaka doesn't have a respone to Meth's mindhax that could actually defend her. You're literally the only person coming to her defense.

This is Medaka vs Darth Nihilus v2. The writing is on the wall.

Fear doesn't mean much. Wilhelm, a dude who loves the night and darkness, still got affected (albeit not to the point he went suicidal, crazy or the like).

Your emotional state doesn't matter about darkness, whether you hate it, fear it, love it, praise it. Unless you are mindless, you're going to be slammed by his darkness pressure and unless you have good mind hax, you won't be able to do shit.

K, bye. Not going back to this thread

@TheC2 Well it's not like there haven't been cases like this (hell Medaka vs goku was spammed with "goku stomps" before getting to the "medaka stomp" part).

Now on to the main part, the ability says "it implies fear on to someone", erasing the concept of fear would get rid of it, not fearing anything =/= having no concept of fear. Same for erasing darkness or the dude himself. No good enough arguments against the multiple ways of erasure yet.

The fact that his mindhax is passive and is already on the fight begins :^)

Medaka All Fiction, which she doesn't use in-character from the get go, activates with a thought

Passive > Thought

She has no feat of such erasure (I mean erasing someone with Mid-Godly)

ALRF said:
The fact that his mindhax is passive and is already on the fight begins :^)
Medaka All Fiction, which she doesn't use in-character from the get go, activates with a thought

Passive > Thought
And mind hax will acomplish what exactly? Medaka has no way to end herself, she tries to kill herself, comes back via AF and is now unhaxed.

ALRF said:
She has no feat of such erasure (I mean erasing someone with Mid-Godly)
I think it's more like "no one she has erased has ever come back" but the thing is more like "can Mid-Godly come back from conceptual causality erasure?"

>No one she has erased ever come back

Actually hold up, did she even erase someone? And i would still like for a feat.

Conceptual Erasure is good, but not good enough if it has no feat

I meant Medaka, not Misogi.

That makes me even more doubtful of her using her Erasure

ALRF said:
I meant Medaka, not Misogi.

That makes me even more doubtful of her using her Erasure
Medaka would never erase anyone in character. Like, never.

Then i honestly don't know why we are arguing this.

Unless OP makes this bloodlusted, it's gonna be 100x times a stop

Even making it bloodlusted will still stay stomp

PaChi2 said:
Medaka would never erase anyone in character. Like, never.
@ALRF Really now?

Medaka_Kurokami.jpg

She used one hell of a broken ass arsenal on some poor fodder (i mean ACTUAL FUKING FODDER WITHOUT POWERS) guy "and he wasn't even her enemy" she just acknowledged everyone as an opponent and was in a "i want to win, while still having fun", that mentality of hers is pretty perfect for SBA, "in character but wanting to win".

Erase.

As in,, actually erasing. Killing mercilessly.

She beat the sh*t out of that guy but she didnt kill him. She doesnt kill.

PaChi2 said:
Erase.
As in,, actually erasing. Killing mercilessly.

She beat the sh*t out of that guy but she didnt kill him. She doesnt kill.
SBA dude. SBA is "in character but wanting to win" which is casual Medaka but "willing to kill", which is made exactly for characters like Medaka who would usually avoid killing.

No.

You are making Medaka look like a freaking bloodlusted murderer just because she becomes "willing to kill". She has tons of abilities to try before using All Fiction. Willing to kill means that she will do it if she needs to, but Medaka doesnt start out with "All Fiction gg".

PaChi2 said:
No.
You are making Medaka look like a freaking bloodlusted murderer just because she becomes "willing to kill". She has tons of abilities to try before using All Fiction. Willing to kill means that she will do it if she needs to, but Medaka doesnt start out with "All Fiction gg".
That's not really arguable, she doesn't mind using her strongest (she used end god mode against normals). Though she doesn't use All Fiction "gg" cus as i said she's not willing to kill most ppl there, when she is (she unloaded her whole freaking arsenal at Iihiko) she can start with All Fiction. She has only been willing to kill once (and that was arguable) and that one time she used everything all fiction included.

Long story short, mind hax works, i was just trying to see if i could find a hole, but it doesn't seem like that's the case. The only thing now is "can he put an end to medaka?" does he have any way to fully kill her?

Incap is likely the mind hax maybe (Don't take my word 100% trying to guess what schro meant tbf) cuz her mind can't operate at all. And BFR is the barriers that are disconnected individually. He did this to Machina who's ability can one shot meth due to briah nature. And no Machina has to destroy the barriers individually. Description: Binds his targets inside a sphere and then ejects multiple layers of night. Density of 500,000 layers of night which equals to 1400 years. These layers are separated from each other, so they must be destroyed individually to escape. Not only that, but this prison compresses itself until it crushes anything inside it. Moreover, since circumferences of heaven and earth inside this is indecipherable, one may end up harming themselves. Methuselah can also opt to move the cage and throw it elsewhere, essentially removing the target from the battlefield. This is the BFR part likely

TISSG7Redgrave said:
how so? You just stated yourself mind hax would work
Yeah it would "get to her". She will be willing to die according to his profile. Medaka kills herself, then comes back with All Fiction to stomp Meth.

and explain how does BFR not work either. Even then she keeps coming back only to get mind haxed

TISSG7Redgrave said:
and explain how does BFR not work either. Even then she keeps coming back only to get mind haxed
BFR is easy, she can just come back, all fiction is not "regen" or "ressrection" is modify reality so that nothing ever happened to you (it can even acomplish stuff like "he stabbed me....wrong he actually missed"). And that's not going to work forever, when she comes back he mind hax is fuked (all fiction) or copy his aura (i know you are gonna say, it's not a skill it's just presence...yeah...Hinokage).

All of this is talk with no scans until now (With the shown scans being just misinterpreted)

Meth can just accelerate her to death, ******* her soul along her body (She can turn Encounter off and doesn't start with that on.). Since All Fiction has ZERO feats of bringing Kumagawa or Medaka from something that erases them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back