• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why was Arale downgraded from Low 1-C?

Toriyama asked for a time-stopper that would pause time in real life, a dimension that transcends the world of Dr. Slump but not the fictional universe itself...
Sounds like a CRT time

The op states that "Toribot is equal to all other characters", not that toribot is the "ultimate ruler" of all DB?
Apparently just because he exists in that world and asked help from other characters in it
There's ultimately a reason why it's called "avatar"

Toriyama asked for a time-stopper that would pause time in real life, a dimension that transcends the world of Dr. Slump but not the fictional universe itself...
Sounds like a CRT time
To quote myself from that thread
This whole avatar thing seems like utter nonsense/headcanon, even from Micah's responses.

As far as I've seen, there's no actual statement about avatars, nor there being a higher universe where toriyama is writing from. For all we know, in the instances where Toriyama is outside of the story while writing it he's just in another universe. Not actually a higher universe/dimension. (Like Re:Creators). Beyond the reality>fiction elements there's no actual proof of transcendence.

And there being multiple Toriyama's on screen meaning they're all avatars of a higher dimensional entity. :rolleyes:
Throw the rating away.

Edit: If stuff like this was enough the Doki Doki protagonist would be Low 1-C.

Basically, Low 1-C was an incredibly wanked interpretation of some plot manipulation feats with no actual context providing support for a universal transcendence.

In my example of Re:Creators you have a story where normal humans write entire fictional universes from the real world just like Toribot, but we don't consider that a transcendence and more like they're creating a universe from another universe (Not necessarily a transcendent or higher one). With regards to Toribot, there's literally 0 proof of transcendence "a dimension that transcends the world of Dr. Slump" is actual headcanon.

Someone pls drop CRT
Basically, Low 1-C was an incredibly wanked interpretation of some plot manipulation feats with no actual context providing support for a universal transcendence.

In my example of Re:Creators you have a story where normal humans write entire fictional universes from the real world just like Toribot, but we don't consider that a transcendence and more like they're creating a universe from another universe (Not necessarily a transcendent or higher one). With regards to Toribot, there's literally 0 proof of transcendence "a dimension that transcends the world of Dr. Slump" is actual headcanon.
The reason that was agreed upon by Me, the OP themselves of the downgrade thread in question and pretty much everyone else in question and and not your own personal reason with using comparison to another verse playing the role of whataboutism which no one in the thread even acknowledged nor agreed with (seriously I reviewed the thread again and no one acknowledged your point at all so I dont know how you get the idea to misconstrue the actual reason for the downgrade)

Was simply because arale does not directly scale to 5-D Avatars Hax wise
She has only ever interacted with 3-D Avatars but not 5-D Avatars and she doesn't scale to their capabilities

Also your Re:Creators example isn't even a fair comparison considering they miss several elements that Dr. Slump have that they themselves dont
In fact if your ever up for it, we can have this discussion over discord and see what's what then. Im also interested in some of there concepts and the themes Re:creators explore and the world they portray

Not that it matters thou
I dont have any plans for Low 1-C stuff again anyways

Last edited:
Was simply because arale does not directly scale to 5-D Avatars Hax wise
She has only ever interacted with 3-D Avatars but not 5-D Avatars and she doesn't scale to their capabilities
So in the thread Toribot was accepted as 5-D, but not his avatars?

Is that the point you're making?

I can assure you, for the staff that commented on the thread, none of them agreed to that and a few even said they disagreed with all tier 1 evidence presented.

Well
I dont care regardless
I really dont want anything to do with Tier one shit anymore
And im actually more content with her current Tier now

It makes it easier to get more interesting debates and makes matchup more fun rather than Tier 1 stuff since Tier 1 stuff seems to always stagnate and most Tier 1 profiles just become Wall posters and become unusable in a debates

And Fun and Interesting Debates is all I care for lolol
Plus it seems multiple characters are going for Tier one based on the same Re:creators logic you say doesn't work so have at you

Well
I dont care regardless
I really dont want anything to do with Tier one shit anymore
And im actually more content with her current Tier now

It makes it easier to get more interesting debates and makes matchup more fun rather than Tier 1 stuff since Tier 1 stuff seems to always stagnate and most Tier 1 profiles just become Wall posters and become unusable in a debates

And Fun and Interesting Debates is all I care for lolol
Plus it seems multiple characters are going for Tier one based on the same Re:creators logic you say doesn't work so have at you
Any matchups above 3-B is a complete pain in the ass

Back