• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah atm she doesnt fit the criteria for infinite speed.

But the playable characters do have feat of moving in infinite space though.

It isn't proof yeah.
Although they do have an infinite speed which would warrant an upgrade

404 Light Years

This is the borderline that lies between the seventh layer and Moon Cell‘s core. Pseudo-Spiritrons are made of light, and it’s warned that at the speed of light it would take 404 years to get past this border and to the computer addresses which lie beyond. This essentially communicates “that address doesn’t exist” to anyone/anything attempting to pass.
It’s actually an infinite distance that cannot be covered even if you try for centuries.
The only thing that can serve as a bridge across the borderline to connect Moon Cell‘s core to the normal address space is the arena that Moon Cell made to summon the victor of the Holy Grail War.
…Is how it’s supposed to be, but BB used an imaginary number space to force herself to become an infinite concept, and by using a fake arena she managed to break past the borderline.
When she decided to take on the massive problem of getting past 404 Light Years, her words were filled with determination,
“Blossom Vaportrail. 38000 Light Years.”
A vaportrail is the stream of vapor left behind by airplanes when they fly. 38000 is suggestive of the distance from the Earth to the Moon.
For BB and all the Playable Characters the she fought.

What is the new infinite speed rating being discussed because if it's what I think it is. There's more context to it that makes it not Infinite.

Edit: it is what I thought. BB needed assistance from another BB with that feat.

She got assistance from the BB that absorbed the full Moon cell. It's more of a hax feat. I'll bring proof when I'm off vacation if needed.

When did the playable characters cross it? I only remember then crossing a finite distance in an obvious finite amount of time.

Last edited:
Back