• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why One Piece is MHS even without the crap with Kalifa and the Lightning. At the very least for reactions.

Pictures are worth a thousand words each. I gotta make sure that each a thousand worded picture is seen. Oh and he wasn't holding back.

http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/12/28/o/read54a03983be573/img000012.png

http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/12/28/o/read54a03983be573/img000013.png

http://img.bato.to/comics/2014/12/28/o/read54a03983be573/img000015.png

http://img.bato.to/comics/2015/03/26/o/read5514124768e85/img000009.png

Btw. As I said earlier, Gear Second only gives him the "speed". It doesn't give him his reactions, which still stick to his ribs to being MHS. 4000 words sound pretty good, yeah?

Yeah... No clearer evidence than constantly shooting down hundreds of cannonballs thrown by one of the most powerful characters in the world, who can react to a high tier New Worlder easily and blast him into the ground with a single punch while in mid-air. Unless One Piece gained a significant boost through the Time Skip, Marco the Phoenix says hi to those he's above such as Doflamingo-san.

Well I can see what you're saying here. Garp throwing those canon balls at MHS speed well to me that seems pretty legit.

But you and I both know that a lot of people are still gonna say "No proof the Canon Balls traveled at MHS speeds".

He was trying to capture them. He even used his "best" move at that time to try and capture them. A giant ironball that would have crushed the ship. And please don't tell me he telepathically understood that they had a trump card called the Gaon Cannon, because not even the crew (except Franky) knew it existed.

Bro that still isn't legit proof that he threw them at MHS speed. It's was said that they traveled faster than a normal canon balls well this doesn't give us much. If it was said that he threw them at lightning speed or something we could have something to go by.

Regardless Garp throwing those canon balls at MHS speeds seems legit imo.

So are we to assume that characters punches don't move at the same speed? Or the fact that the cannonball caused a greater explosion than that of a cannonball being thrown at supersonic speeds was as large as the ship itself....

Usually Movement speed =/= Combat Speed. I don't disagree with garp throwing those canon balls at MHS speeds since it's pretty obvious...

But like I said before people may disagree with it.

If I could say "F*** them" a million times over. I could do so with a cocktail drink in one hand, a phonebook in the other, and a beautiful woman sitting in my lap and state it with my best bond voice.

You just wouldn't understand, Schutaloo. There are bad words to be said, and none can be heard here.

I can't be promised not to get banned if I ever say it so I'll just leave it there.

Lol, you're so arrogant and immature.

We have bigger problems like FT AP upgrades by the megatons, or DBZ and Bleach upgrades, so just give them the upgrade and move on plox

Shall we also forget that Luffy dodged slashes from Mihawk and attacked and struck a Crocodile who was bloodlusted and moving to attack Whitebeard, too? Who later attacked and stalemated Doflamingo too, or is that a Hypersonic feat too? He did it with Gear Second, but had enough reactions to catch him doing so and to activate Gear Second in the span of time it took Croc to move to try and attack Whitebeard, showing his reactions outside of Gear Second even still.

I wasn't even talking about that. She's High Hypersonic just like everyone else comparable to her. That wasn't what I was talking about.

Back