• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Revision Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I was talking about, if Aqua Necklace would scale to Jotaro then Josuke would scale to Aqua and then The Hand, Echoes, Killer Queen, Heaven's Door, etc.

Also I guess it wasn't a sneak attack considering he yelled out his attack name, essentially making his presence known but would it count? Black Sabbath was busy and didn't look like he tried to dodge, of course maybe he couldn't dodge? Who knows, either way he hit Black Sabbath, now depending on if Black Sabbath bothered to dodge or even cared to is the problem now, what ever is decided is fine by me as I can't make a good call on that one.

Huh, I suppose that could work. We also saw that Black Sabbath had the arrow out of his mouth, so Echoes may have prevented it from attacking as well. Though, that's only a possibility.

Another Bump.

Are you aight J-Man? This is probably the last question we need before things can get to work.

At least large building. Although his AP is dependent on hax, which is nigh absolute zero manipulation, stated to be able to freeze seas, stop a roaring train egine in its tracks and noted that nothing can move in his cryogenic world. Of course he cleary lacks the range to freeze a sea but the others are note worthy unless ya just wanna slap a bypasses conventional durability tag on him and call it a day.

I admire the amount of work and dedication and accuracy put to the verse. A shining example of what I think every verse should be evaluated. I agree with the upgrades as well.

Alright, neat.

I'll get the full list compiled together, and then after that I'll see to get it highlighted so everyone can see what the final list would be.

Oh, and another thing.

I don't believe we need At least in At least Large Building level for a majority of these profiles anymore, because we only used that statement for the A Rank Stands and those who scale to it. Magician's Red was ranked B, so we just put the At least statement on there for any other rank higher than it.

But for someone like Ghiaccio, it does make sense to put an At least statement on there.

I have a minor question regarding Dio and Jonathan's durability. I was watching the end fight between them and Dio mentioned his casket was strong enough to survive an explosion of one ton of dynamite. Doesn't that mean that his personal durability would be less than such, if he was going to take refuge within it?

https://youtu.be/Y5ZOQ4s6akY?t=17s

Or is it simply that there are feats that give him a durability that makes the Shelter PIS?

Okay first off, you did an spectular job putting all of this together. Second, I agree with the proposals here. Fine work, Arigarmy.

Yes. Feel free to do so. Great job working all of this out properly.

Tell us here when you are done, so somebody can re-lock the pages.

Alright, I should be finished with that and all of the other pages in the verse.

This project is finished, finally.

Okay. Thank you for all of your effort. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back