• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't the Smash roster Low 2-C?

It's funny, because even as it stands, I can't anything saying Master Hand perceiving them as toys. And even then, this isn't even something huge. Diagla and Palkia are stage hazards, the cast is capable of surviving their attacks. Still no reason why they can't scale.

Actually we brought this up in a previous CTR thread; if the cast scale to master hand that would downgrade master hand instead because he only is low 2-C due to seeing them as toys. Galeem would still be low 2-C because he killed everyone including Arceus and Palkia but Master Hand should probably be downgraded by this point. Though that would need to wait on the forum transfer.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Something about the Hands perceiving Palkia and Dialga as toys. Which the Smash versions do consider the Poke-God to be Low 2-C at the very least.
The Hands perceive Palkia and Dialga as toys in the same way humans perceive other humans as living beings. Everything in Smash is a toy, even the Hands.

Are we going to forget that Master Hand has repeatedly been shown to create the Smash Bros universe? And yes, their world has been called a universe before.

Which still makes no sense, because of how consistent it is at this point. Every game other than Ultimate shows or gives out a description of him creating Smash Bros.

Actually, the Hands are considered the gods of Smash verse, but I asked Cal to comment, but seems inactive ATM.

And like I've said before, this position is irrelevant, especially when we have three other characters who are easily stronger than him.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
That's also been brought up a lot, but still passed as PIS.
I don't think it's fair to say that actual plot details that have their own cutscene portraying the event, with so much to back it up, should just be labeled PIS. Sonic managed to damage Tabuu and interupt his attack, and that's how the fighters managed to fight him in the first place.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Alright, this is where Master Hand creating the Universe came from. And there is a mention of Master Hand coming from the world beyond. And yes, Tabbu's Off Waves are mainly OP due to being a multi-transmutation attack rather than him being absurdly far more powerful than Master Hand. There's also mentioneds of a worm hole from the imaginary world to the real world is where Master Hand is fought.
Sigh, did Cal give you this? I'm sorry but none of it adds anything to the matter.

• The first pic doesn't say that MH created the universe, only that he creates things in it, we went over that over and over again the last time and it ended with me discovering the correct translation of that being even more vague and aiming the creation MH does to the world, which I see was ignored.
  • The world beyond is nothing notable, it's just another universe. Hence the characters can travel into it in that wormhole. They sure are fancy words but if they don't mean anything then there is no reason to point them out when measuring characters' power.

It wasn't Cal, but someone who's active on another wiki who shared them with me via Discord. But I asked Cal if he could comment here and he hasn't responded.

Back