• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't Hatou 2-A?

From what I remember, all those "Infinite Universes" existed in a state of Quantum Superposition where they simultaneously existed and didn't exist. They weren't even Timelines/Universes to begin with but just Possibilities. Hatou just collapsed all those possibilities into 1 solid single timeline where her friend would not get kidnapped and killed. Idk if this helps or not.

I honestly still don't see what separates the "possiblities" from full-fledged universes. It feels like semantics to me (not gonna lie the writing of Qualia is very abstract and vague in general though lol).

Betaredex said:
I honestly still don't see what separates the "possiblities" from full-fledged universes. It feels like semantics to me (not gonna lie the writing of Qualia is very abstract and vague in general though lol).
Im pretty sure Qualia treats them as full fletched universes. Wasnt the setting both running on the Coppenhagen interpretation AND the Many World theory?

Back