• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is yamcha planet level

yamcha in the saiyan saga is small planet level for fighting on par with a saibamen (even though he was killed) but okay. however, in the android saga hes planet level and the reasoning is that "he is stronger than before". how is this a reason? shouldnt it be "at least small planet level"? isn't low 5-B and 5-B a pretty big difference

Yamcha did fight on par with the Saibaman before it suicide bombed him. Anyways, after the Android saga, he's had enough time to train that it's pretty safe to assume he's reached that level and is at least comparable to like, Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Yamcha surpassing Saiyan Saga Vegeta and defeating Recoome happened in a anime filler episode.

This^

Yamcha most likely trained on King Kai's planet but we never saw how siginificant it was or how significantly stronger it made Yamcha in canon. The only time we do is when he and the others fight the Ginyu Force, in a non-canon filler

I agree with Promestein it should be safe to assume that he is on or comparable to saiyan saga Vegeta. Also when the found out that the androids were coming didn't they train can't remember.

It was stated that Doctor gero though yamcha was goku in power you know the same Doctor gero who saw goku fight vegeta and from their he calculated where goku would if he trained and he mistakened yamcha for goku that power level.

Yamcha became powerful enough that Doctor Gero assumed he was Goku, when his knowledge of Goku's power went up to Saiyan Saga with Kaioken x4

So it's safe to assume Yamcha is at least that strong.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yamcha became powerful enough that Doctor Gero assumed he was Goku, when his knowledge of Goku's power went up to Saiyan Saga with Kaioken x4. So it's safe to assume Yamcha is at least that strong.
I do not remember this moment. I'm going to research it and if it is true, then i will put Yamcha above Zarbon on the tier list because Kaiokenx4 Goku had power level higher than Monster Zarbon but below Recoome.

"His power grew enough that Dr.Gero and Android 19, who had knowledge of Goku's power during his battle with Vegeta, believed Yamcha to be Goku"

Back