• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is the Transformation/alternate forms key at the bottom of the character page?

If there is a reason and this has already been explained in the past I apologize as I dont usually participate in the chat aspect of this wiki so I probably wouldn't be aware of the reason that had been decided. I was wondering why the key was at the bottom when it would make more sense for it to be at the top so you know the different forms of a character (you might not be familiar with) right away. If there is an obvious reason why it being at the bottom is objectively better that I am not seeing please let me know.

I think the main reason was that there are too many profiles in this wiki to edit them for something as insignificant as this, and that we are already going through several revisions.

Another reason was that putting it at the top would look really bad.

Why would it look bad? It would seem (to me at least) that putting it right under the summery but above the Tier would make the most sense as the key would have the different forms the info below is describing. But I can see something like this not being top priority if there are more important changes being discussed.

Back