• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is the James Bond changes being taken down?

After being given permission to apply the updates, the Bond page keeps reverting back to what it was before the upgrade. Is this just a glitch or is someone actually screwing with it ?

I decided to revert some of the changes, since they seemed unnecessary and sloppily structured.

No, it was just the notes about the weapons, which were not properly handled when I saw them in practice.

Writing summarised brief bullet point explanations under equipment, but it has to be handled properly.

Just brief matter-of-fact descriptions of the equipment and what it can do, with proper grammar and sentence structures.

Give me a list of whatever you're trying to do, and I'll see if I can apply it to the pages.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Why does bond have morality manipulation for being a good seducer? That's just intellegence
I'm sorry, no offense to any parties at all, but I laughed hard at that.

So, I still have no clue what revisions this guy is trying to add. Also, the profiles are for the novel characters, but use the movie images, which is off.

I'm sorry, no offense to any parties at all, but I laughed hard at that.

So, I still have no clue what revisions this guy is trying to add. Also, the profiles are for the novel characters, but use the movie images, which is off.

I'll send you the details

I didn't add morality manipulation that was there before I even joined the site

Also the profile is composite with the games not just the novels. That was confirmed months ago

Dargoo Faust said:
Give me a list of whatever you're trying to do, and I'll see if I can apply it to the pages.
Dargoo has volunteered to help out.

I still haven't been sent any details.

Can you message me on my wall a summary of the edits? If the problem is justi implementing something that's already accepted, just send me what you need to add.

You can also check the history section of the James Bond page for some details.

@Dargoo Faust

Have you checked up the edit history of the James Bond page?

I've been reading through to see what to change for a while, and I'm sort gf just gettting more and more confused as I go on. I really think a bullet point list of changes would from Arsenal would save me the inconviniece of trying to decipher changes that weren't that comprehensive to begin with.

Sorry guys, insanely busy over the next few days.

I'll post everything in full on sunday (saturday night for americans)

Ok here is what is clarified.

It's already been accepted it just needs adding:

- Golden Gun: The Golden Gun is a weapon that can one shot Jaws. Jaws as shown in Everything or Nothing can throw and pull out of the ground large electric current holders and can impact a truck and move it. This would mean the Gun must be atleast 9B

- Samurai (laser weapon) is a 9B weapon which is a true laser and is based of real life laser weapons. Similar to how composite human has light speed attack through their laser weapons.

-Grenade Launcher: The Grenade Launcher is also in Nightfire and can also damage rook. Scales to the Samurai also

-Rocket Launcher: Can destroy a heavily defence and fortified attack helicopter with a few rockets. Easily 9A

Bond Weapon Attack and Reaction Speed: Bond can shoot Ninja, who is an assassin who can backflip over bullets and dodge them. Bond therefore scales directly to him. Additionally Bond beat 006 who is considered on par if not slightly more skilled than Bond and not only managed to shoot him, but dodged the bullets as well.

Are you willing to help out with cleaning up the text to turn more matter-of-fact Dargoo?

Uh. I went over this for a bit, and I'm pretty confused.

All of these are already on the profile.

I did a cleanup of what's on there, though.

Is Bond still getting Speed of Light attack speed via the samurai laser weapon? It was accepted but not added yet i see.

Back