• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Superboy-Prime's speed immeasurable level?

Even though he got tagged by slower opponents by the likes of Post Crisis Superman, Post Crisis Superboy, Post Crisis Supergirl, Post Crisis Flash, Post-Crisis Green Lantern, Post-Crisis Batman, Post Crisis Black Adam, etc. even with the Time Trapper Powers? If he were really that fast he wouldn't be able to be tagged at all.

Superboy Prime's Immeasurable is only in his Time Trapper Key which is a sentient Timeline

Also pretty sure some stuffs are just PIS

Like the Mxy capturing feat

Lancer45Man said:
Superboy Prime's Immeasurable is only in his Time Trapper Key which is a sentient Timeline
Also pretty sure some stuffs are just PIS

Like the Mxy capturing feat
I don't recall him ever being able to do that. I get it him getting beat up by Post-Crisis opponents is PIS, but him being immeasurable speed? It's as PIS/CIS/Outlier as it can get if he has never shown such speed feats. In my opinion, it's out of character for him, just like him beating up Mister Mxyzptlk.

Well as per the standards of the wiki, Original Time Trapper fits the criteria for Immeasurable speed and scaling from him, Trapper Prime is Immeasurable

Back