• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Piccolo small star level+?

What did Piccolo do to put himself at this level? His best feat is matching Android 17 who is Large Planet level, and then he fought Imperfect Cell but lost and Cell was clearly much stronger at that point and could effortlessly tank Piccolo's strongest attacks. I know he trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber after that, but how strong he got from that is unquantifiable because the only time we saw him fight seriously after that was against a Cell Jr. and he lost badly. In the Buu Saga all he did was surrender against Supreme Kai during the Tournament, get turned to stone by Dabura, nearly kill Babidi, then get absorbed by Super Buu. So I think he should be just Large Planet Level+ to be honest.

Because he was training during those seven years, unlike the other Z-Fighters (Barring Vegeta and Trunks). Also, if i recall, didn't he just surrender against Supreme Kai because he was a Kai and not because of his power?

The Everlasting said:
Because he was training during those seven years, unlike the other Z-Fighters (Barring Vegeta and Trunks). Also, if i recall, didn't he just surrender against Supreme Kai because he was a Kai and not because of his power?
Yes he was training but he still has no feats that put him at small star level. The difference between large planet and small star is still pretty big. And Piccolo might have surrendered just because he was a Kai, but either way we can't say for sure who would actually win. And honestly Supreme Kai hasn't done anything to put himself above Large Planet Level either. He's listed as Star level due to being at least on par with Super Perfect Cell but there's no evidence of that. I mean remember how scared he was of Dabura who was only supposed to be Perfect Cell level? He was even scared of Pui Pui and Yakon.

To address your individual points:

Not this one, as Frieza blowing up Namek was 2.41 tenatons, and the minimum for Small Star Level is 2.998 tenatons.

Well, it's speculation, but it's the best I got.

He said he could destroy Frieza with one blast, and Kibito Kai is Star Level, and he should be superior to Dabura by fusing with Kibito (As we see, fusions are incredibly powerful, as two Super Saiyans can become a Super Saiyan 3).

He was scared because they seemed powerful to him, and the Z-Fighters were more powerful.

Okay, I agree with Kibito Kai being at least Small Star level, and maybe Supreme Kai too, but still we don't know where Piccolo stands in comparision to Supreme Kai, and the only definite fact about his power is that he's stronger than Android 17 who is Large Planet level.

Well, again, with Piccolo training those seven years, I don't see why he wouldn't have gotten to Small Star Level.

Back