• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is mob vs tatsumaki a stomp

Tatsumaki is Class E and if Mob's hax was actually game changing he wouldn't have lost to Deku.

Tatsumaki is Class E and if Mob's hax was actually game changing he wouldn't have lost to Deku.
the mob vs deku match was added before mobs LS upgrade remember

the mob vs deku match was added before mobs LS upgrade remember
They didn't say Mob's LS didn't matter. They said that Mob's hax weren't a gamechanger. While Mob's LS went up, his hax didn't change.

Mobs hax are mainly related to espers. He can absorb psychic energy to grow stronger which kinda hard counters Tatsumaki but does nothing to Deku.
Don't know why you are telling me this, I never argued in support of Mob nor am I interested in the matchup itself. I was just clarifying what Therefir said prior.

Mobs hax are mainly related to espers. He can absorb psychic energy to grow stronger which kinda hard counters Tatsumaki but does nothing to Deku.
I would argue that Mob doesn't have the feats to absorb such a level of energy coming from Tatsumaki, it undoubtedly dwarfs everything he has ever absorbed before.

I would argue that Mob doesn't have the feats to absorb such a level of energy coming from Tatsumaki, it undoubtedly dwarfs everything he has ever absorbed before.
Has Mob ever struggled to absorb psychic energy? Because I don’t see why not given she's not that much stronger, and we haven't seen Mob actually go all out. Even Murata himself said Tatsumaki vs ??? Mob would be a close fight so that kinda works towards the idea that it isn't a stomp

wait a damn minute
cant mob just regenerate from being one shotted by tats??
why cant he possess tats??

Best feat vs someone who can casually obliterate dudes above his best feat (aka one shot)
LS eclipses by literal magnitudes (just gets incapped, restrained, and pulped instantly)
Hax is circumstantial and doesn't help in the time it takes Tats to do a hand gesture and win.

Idk man seems kinda self evident. It's like putting a normal human against an RPG that can also lift 1000x more.

Best feat vs someone who can casually obliterate dudes above his best feat (aka one shot)
LS eclipses by literal magnitudes (just gets incapped, restrained, and pulped instantly)
Hax is circumstantial and doesn't help in the time it takes Tats to do a hand gesture and win.

Idk man seems kinda self evident. It's like putting a normal human against an RPG that can also lift 1000x more.
Mob has high regen
Regeneration (High. Came back from being ripped to shreds by Mogami's spirits. Should scale above powerful spirits like Dimple, who could come back from raw energy and molecules)

Considering she while weakened and holding back several times over could oneshot a 18 exaton creature down to the cellular level, I don't think Mob's regen is going to help much here.

Mob has high regen
Regeneration (High. Came back from being ripped to shreds by Mogami's spirits. Should scale above powerful spirits like Dimple, who could come back from raw energy and molecules)
Tats can literally pulp dudes my dude
Someone post that train gif or the psykos panel
also that last bit is dumb as shit, dimple is literally a ghost like yeah no shit he can

Back