• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how do ya use references I haven't done that before on any profiles

Honestly can't find a good profile to use a point of reference to apply references so I'll just add the justifications to his AP

The representation is in the References page itself, check the very bottom.
yeah but like I may be having a moment rn so I apologize but that's not helping me at least doing this in terms of a movies and tv shows, it's good for manga and comics but I'm still pretty confused how i'd do so otherwise especially since a few of these don't rely on specific episodes or single sources to begin

To be fair there's all of this plus what we learned now in Multiverse of Madness so the cosmology is even more dense than it is here and for sure easily qualifies for 2-A
Yes i say above baseline 2A (not that it matters)
coz infinite dimensions like dark dimension in Doctor strange 1
and now infinite dimensions and infinite universes currently
One should not change his opinion too quicky💀💀

Back