• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Kinnikuman's Lifting Strength only Class 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terryman managed to lift up King the 100 Ton's 80 Ton form, and Kinnikuman is physically stronger than Terryman. That's easily between the range of Class 100 and Class K.

Sure thing, just give me a bit.

EDIT: Here is King the 100 Ton turning into his 80 Ton form:

[80 Ton form]

Now here's Terryman LIFTING him in his 80 Ton body (note he only changed shape here, not weight):

[Terryman's Strength]

[Terryman's Strength 2]

Again would love to emphasize the fact that among Choujin Terryman is considered fairly weak physically, being an agility/technical fighter more than anything, and is especially weaker than Kinnikuman.

On an unrelated note. I find it odd Kinnikuman's punching a guy to the moon feat is heavily downplayed. For one he didn't simply punch him TO the moon, he punched him THROUGH leaving a very sizable chunk chipped off which is seeable from Earth. Secondly, it's implied that if the moon didn't get in the way, that guy would have went flying much farther, or at least farther than the moon. Finally a user with relatively little understanding of the context of the scene incorrectly assumes it took a 10 whole seconds for the guy to reach the moon even though there's no true quantifiable time-frame (we do know he reached the moon after a single sentence however).

Also I can dig up an insane durability feat where Kinnikuman could survive all the force of Earth's magnetism on him which is powerful enough to reverse time itself. That will have to wait another date though, since I don't remember which chapter exactly.

I personally think that Class K seems to make sense.

We should not use + signs for lifting strength.

Alright then. Later I should read the new series to see if Kinnikuman and friends have any new crazy feats. I think a bunch of new villains literally flew from planet to planet but don't quote me on that just yet.

So is anybody willing to perform the change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back