• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Anos Voldigoad possibly 6-D?

Wtf? Are you saying that bubbles are not infinite in size? First we have a clear proof. The divine domains like Kandaquisorte that have a size 2-A are multiverses with infinite size that are described as Microcosms of the militia world you already have the first proof that the bubble has an infinite size, then you have the full explanation in the explanation page where it's mentioned that the bubbles have an infinite size.

None of the current rating has anything to do with the layers, you're already wrong on this one.

The bubbles are just that, simple bubbles that could pop in the Silver Sea.

They are clearly comparing a bubble in an ocean. Bubbles that could easily disappear in the ocean, now don't tell me that Bubble is bigger than an ocean.
The stuff after the first paragraph idk why you brought up since it doesn’t prove anything nor did I attack it.

Your first paragraph has more merit but fitting a 2-A structure does not mean they are infinite in the 5-D scale of existence. Regardless, I did as I was told with Ultima. I really went in this with hopes for an upgrade for another verse but I needed clarification from supporters before asking.

The stuff after the first paragraph idk why you brought up since it doesn’t prove anything nor did I attack it.

Your first paragraph has more merit but fitting a 2-A structure does not mean they are infinite in the 5-D scale of existence. Regardless, I did as I was told with Ultima. I really went in this with hopes for an upgrade for another verse but I needed clarification from supporters before asking.
For simply this

Bubble is accepted as 5D
Then silver sea is view the bubble just like yeah bubble in ocean and have infinitely bigger size than it

Just like i say above you dont need have 2A structure to have higher structure. You can simply encompasses them and make them infinitesimall part compare to them and have higher structure like the tiering faq say:
They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.
You already got the better explanation here

Ignore it then.
Your first paragraph has more merit but fitting a 2-A structure does not mean they are infinite in the 5-D scale of existence.
The point of 2-A being microcosm of the bubble I brought it as an evidence that it shares the image and likeness with the bubble, if the microcosm is infinite, the bubble is infinite. It has already been said in more than a few scans that the microcosm possesses the same form, shape and structure as the bubble, hence the name microcosm. And because there are countless of them, they are seen as infinitesimal in comparison to the bubble which makes the bubble 5-D.

Ignore it then.

The point of 2-A being microcosm of the bubble I brought it as an evidence that it shares the image and likeness with the bubble, if the microcosm is infinite, the bubble is infinite. It has already been said in more than a few scans that the microcosm possesses the same form, shape and structure as the bubble, hence the name microcosm. And because there are countless of them, they are seen as infinitesimal in comparison to the bubble which makes the bubble 5-D.
Bruh I didn’t disagree with 5-D bubble, why is this thread so confusing 💀

Bruh I didn’t disagree with 5-D bubble, why is this thread so confusing 💀
Silver Sea (6D. infinitely larger than layers)>>>>>>>Layers (Infinitely larger than bubble worlds)>>>>Bubble worlds (5D. infinitely larger than previous ones)>>>>>Black sky?>>>> >Blue sky of the gods (if I'm not mistaken, its size is not stated in relation to the shrines, but the blue sky of the gods can contain all the shrines)>>>>>>World of Nafta (2-A)>> >>>>>other sanctuaries (averagely low 2-C)

The silver sea, the layers, the bubble world, the black sky, and the sanctuaries, are all stated to be infinite in size.

How about this explanation?

Infinite Sized Silver Sea (6D)

Small worlds (5D) which are like small water bubbles in the sea which makes the Bubble worlds as very small compared to Silver Sea more like from Silver Sea POV Bubble world existence is nothing

Infinite Black Sky

Sanctuaries existing as a macrocosm
&
A single Sanctuary = 2A. 🗿
Really can't explain anything better than this.

Layers has nothing to do with Silver Sea being 6D. Sea itself stated to be infinite size. Silver Sea is more real compared to Bubbles from the Silver Sea perceptive that's what give Silver Sea 6D rating. Not any layers.

Deductive reasoning and lower dimensional descriptions of infinite do not work as far as I am aware. I am already just discussing it with Ultima anyways.

@Rendynoc0unter Thanks for mentioning me, I appreciate it.

Based on the information available to me, it can be inferred that Anos possesses a level of 6-D Attack Potency, specifically in relation to his key, known as the Destruction Lion Form. This key is explicitly stated to possess the capability to completely annihilate the Silver Sea, which serves as a baseline for 6-D Attack Potency.

The concept of an “unknown key” is believed to originate from the individual's “true powers”, which are frequently alluded to in the narrative, but lack sufficient and concrete information to accurately gauge their magnitude.

Additionally, it can also be inferred that his sword is capable of similar feats, as it is said to be capable of destroying the Silver Sea as well.

It appears that there is some confusion among individuals regarding the distinctions between bubbles, layers, and the Silver Sea. I kindly request that all parties take the time to thoroughly review the explanation page, as I have created a fan-made descriptive overview, in the form of an image, to provide a visual representation of the structure and its components. This should assist in clarifying any misconceptions and increasing comprehension of the subject matter.

Last edited:
IIRC there was a scan where a character (I don't remember who), who could see the endless size of the layers, he couldn't see the endless of the silver sea, something like that but I don't remember who it was or in which chapter it happened... @EldemadeDityjon
Endless of last layers*

Back