• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Anos Voldigoad possibly 6-D?

PhantomØ4

He/Him
I understand that the reason is based on this

Regardless of that, though, I'd be fine with the Silver Sea being considered a 6-D space. From the looks of it, it's described as encompassing all of the bubble worlds and as infinitely large compared to them, and they're even called "small worlds" on account of that (Correct me if I'm wrong here), so, yeah, I don't have a problem with deeming it to be another level of Low 1-C at least.

But I am pretty sure that this would be the backdrop dimension to the actual sea. The structure of "the sea" and the relationship of it with the bubble worlds is no different from a regular universe and a regular multiverse as far as I am aware, they are just a single dimensionality above.

If you use all the adjectives used for bubble worlds for universes then the structure would be a 2-A structure, not a low 1-C structure. So the Sea would simply be the 5-D equivalent of a regular multiverse just like bubbles are the 5-D equivalent of a regular universe.

Destroying The Sea only consists of destroying all the 5-D structures that make it up, how on earth would that attain another dimension?

I genuinely just wanna know the reasoning for not treating it like multiverses structures are treated.

There is something wrong here, the SS would not be comparable to a multiverse, since the layers are the ones that contain up to infinite 5-D structures (AKA could be the Multiverse here) and these have an infinite size and the SS itself is infinitely larger than the layers.

Isn't there literally a finite amount of layers?? Like 99 or something? Could you pass me the scan that says that a single layer or all the layers are infinitely smaller than the whole sea?

Well its because the bubble is proper subset of silver sea, is mean silver sea is bigger cardinality than the bubble

And in the same context (encompasses universes) you can have higher structure without 2A structure. Just make it subset and being infinitely bigger than it, like what instant death did (even if i didnt found context of infinitely bigger in it), it can have higher structure without mention anything like embed the 2A structure first

And the relationship of multiverse and universes is, multiverse is just a multiple of universes, its not make universe is proper subset of it like silver sea did with the bubble that 5D structure

Do you know where I can find the scan for this relationship between the bubble being a subset and the sea? I am sure that the story did not call the silver sea a subset and that is an interpretation.

If I asked is because I did not see which one was being interpreted with all the math terminology instead of just saying it straight.

"So the bubbles floating in the Silver Water Holy Sea are each a small world?"
"That's right. Small worlds are sometimes referred to as silver bubbles."

Is it this that the whole thing comes from?

Isn't there literally a finite amount of layers?? Like 99 or something? Could you pass me the scan that says that a single layer or all the layers are infinitely smaller than the whole sea?
Layers are infinite in size and sea is also stated to be infinite in size 99 layers is just how the story is progressing even author state there is going to be deeper layers than 99 layers beside that doesn't matter

I just wanna know which can says that a layer is small compared to the sea, I have just seen the ones that call worlds small.

There is something wrong here, the SS would not be comparable to a multiverse, since the layers are the ones that contain up to infinite 5-D structures (AKA could be the Multiverse here) and these have an infinite size and the SS itself is infinitely larger than the layers.
Funny thing is many things are wrong with this question.

IIRC there was a scan where a character (I don't remember who), who could see the endless size of the layers, he couldn't see the endless of the silver sea, something like that but I don't remember who it was or in which chapter it happened... @EldemadeDityjon

Funny thing is many things are wrong with this question.
That is why it's a question instead of a CRT, because I dropped this series when it picked up steam with everyone. I do not know all this *****
Layers doens't have anything to do with 6D rating
So it's only world's being called small? I just want the quotes that you guys are using because I do know what you guys interpreted bruh.

IIRC there was a scan where a character (I don't remember who), who could see the endless size of the layers, he couldn't see the endless of the silver sea, something like that but I don't remember who it was or in which chapter it happened... @EldemadeDityjon
That is why it's a question instead of a CRT, because I dropped this series when it picked up steam with everyone. I do not know all this *****

So it's only world's being called small? I just want the quotes that you guys are using because I do know what you guys interpreted bruh.
Silver Sea itself is Infinite size and worlds are like bubbles inside the sea which makes the Worlds as just a small subset of large Sea. Ultima & Elizha agreed with this and this argument is not even comes from Verse supporters. Ultima himself suggested this.

Do you know where I can find the scan for this relationship between the bubble being a subset and the sea? I am sure that the story did not call the silver sea a subset and that is an interpretation.
I never found a verse that directly call the universe is subset. Well bubble and sea, is literally mean bubble is small part (subset) of it
I just wanna know which can says that a layer is small compared to the sea, I have just seen the ones that call worlds small.
Elenesia can see the world in layer 1 (or 0) from layer 99 but she cant see and imagine the whole silver sea. Silver sea is describe to be endlessness than the layer, its literally mean layer is infinitely small compare to the silver sea

"You are an inhabitant of a bubble world, so it is understandable that you are bewildered. Outside the world in which you lived, an endless sea spreads out. That is the Silver Water Holy Sea. And there are many countless small worlds that exist there."

Well bubble and sea, is literally mean bubble is small part (subset) of it
Actually a translator who translates the novel said that the most accurate translation was to call it Silver Ocean as it was more accurate to the overall size given the context of the novel.

Not at all a total coincidence.
:shrug:

Yeah LN Afterwords states Ocean
From the next volume, I will put my whole soul into writing the story of Anos and his crew in the ocean, so I will be glad if you continue to read Unfit in the future.

So the whole thing revolves about a bubble being a subset of the whole sea then from what I see since a layer is never actually called small. Does sound like an endless, possibly infinite (or whatever you said about this) set of infinite set of 5-D worlds. My idea was not particularly wrong then but I was hoping they actually viewed something infinite 5-D as small since that is the actual requirement (and its a whole reason why another thread was getting stalled). Having an infinite set of infinite sets is not enough (as far as I am aware) to way that the initial infinite sets are viewed as small, it has to be stated from my experience in other threads.

So the whole thing revolves about a bubble being a subset of the whole sea then from what I see since a layer is never actually called small. Does sound like an endless, possibly infinite (or whatever you said about this) set of infinite 5-D worlds. My idea was not particularly wrong then but I was hoping they actually viewed something infinite 5-D as small since that is the actual requirement (and its a whole reason why another thread was getting stalled). Having an infinite set of infinite sets is not enough as far as I am ware to way that the initial infinite sets are viewed as small, it has to be stated from my experience in other threads.
Dude why are you bringing layers here? Like I said that has nothing to do with 6D rating this argument really doesn't make sense

It's not an argument, don't get so defensive. I literally said that I was hoping for layers but your argument is not based on that so I was disappointed since I do not actually think a thing being viewed as a small part of a whole is enough for another dimension.

So the whole thing revolves about a bubble being a subset of the whole sea then from what I see since a layer is never actually called small. Does sound like an endless, possibly infinite (or whatever you said about this) set of infinite set of 5-D worlds. My idea was not particularly wrong then but I was hoping they actually viewed something infinite 5-D as small since that is the actual requirement (and its a whole reason why another thread was getting stalled). Having an infinite set of infinite sets is not enough (as far as I am aware) to way that the initial infinite sets are viewed as small, it has to be stated from my experience in other threads.
Infinite 5-D structures are seen as nothing inside the silver sea, the same shape as a drop of water in the ocean.

Feel free to contact Ultima 🗣️🗣️🗣️
I think you are not getting why Silver Sea is 6D
It's not an argument, don't get so defensive. I literally said that I was hoping for layers but your argument is not based on that so I was disappointed since I do not actually think a thing being viewed as a small part of a whole is enough for another dimension.
Ultima who is knowledgeable members regarding dimensionality agreed and even suggested that I don't see any problem. Feel free to ask him directly

I know that the bubbles do not have an infinite size in the layer of the sea lol, they are only infinite from lower dimensions like high 3-A universes are infinite 3-D but treated as regular low 2-C. Having infinite layers and using deduction to say that then each layer has to be small then? Ok. Again, I am letting you know that this is not an argument. I am genuinely curious because I am either getting a downgrade or an upgrade out of this. I will have to try to ask Ultima about it.

I know that the bubbles do not have an infinite size in the layer of the sea lol, they are only infinite from lower dimensions like high 3-A universes are infinite 3-D but treated as regular low 2-C. Having infinite layers and using deduction to say that then each layer has to be small then? Ok. Again, I am letting you know that this is not an argument. I am genuinely curious because I am either getting a downgrade or an upgrade out of this. I will have to try to ask Ultima about it.
For simply this

Bubble is accepted as 5D
Then silver sea is view the bubble just like yeah bubble in ocean and have infinitely bigger size than it

Just like i say above you dont need have 2A structure to have higher structure. You can simply encompasses them and make them infinitesimall part compare to them and have higher structure like the tiering faq say:

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

I know that the bubbles do not have an infinite size in the layer of the sea lol, they are only infinite from lower dimensions like high 3-A universes are infinite 3-D but treated as regular low 2-C.
Wtf? Are you saying that bubbles are not infinite in size? First we have a clear proof. The divine domains like Kandaquisorte that have a size 2-A are multiverses with infinite size that are described as Microcosms of the militia world you already have the first proof that the bubble has an infinite size, then you have the full explanation in the explanation page where it's mentioned that the bubbles have an infinite size.
Having infinite layers and using deduction to say that then each layer has to be small then?
None of the current rating has anything to do with the layers, you're already wrong on this one.

The bubbles are just that, simple bubbles that could pop in the Silver Sea.

She wrote 'Bubble World' on it.
"The movement of fire dew occurs mainly in the bubble world. This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deeper worlds located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."
She added the word 'unevolved'.
"The bubble world is an unevolved small world. In the Silver Sea, it can be said to be an unborn world, because the Bubble World does not have a Chief God and Sovereign. Without the Chief God, there is no complete control over the order of the Small World, and without the Sovereign, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine what will happen."
Like a bubble popping, the Bubble World disappears.
"The bubbles of that ocean would disappear if left alone like this, hence the name bubbles."
Lots of bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.
"However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubble worlds that are lucky enough to survive have certain changes going on within them."
They are clearly comparing a bubble in an ocean. Bubbles that could easily disappear in the ocean, now don't tell me that Bubble is bigger than an ocean.

Last edited:
Stop the argument of layers that has nothing to do with anything regarding 6D rating. That's just power Hierarchy in Silver Sea.

Silver Sea being 6D has nothing to do with Layers

Back