• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is Akuto Sai not on this wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can tell you is that DarkLK deleted the page.

One possible reason is that I believe no one on this wiki knew in which way the stats were justified, but I don't really know.

his stats came from the novel which now one apparently had read. then the discrepancy in power between novel and anime was too large for the people to actually belive (city level anime or so and hyperversal novel) it was accurate

my guess on the topic

This is going to be long but, here we go.

At his strongest he is hyperverse level+. He created countless universes in a contest with extra-universal gods, making universes of gravity & anti-gravity and so on. His power is comparable to that of Featherine from Umineko. Sai Akuto also searched in infinite number of universes, for one that humanity would survive, he didn't find a single one and couldn't really do a single thing about it (because of the law of identity), he can and does create/destroy an infinite number of universes. Powers and Abilities: Manipulation of reality, manipulation of probability, text manipulation, manipulation of time, space manipulation, manipulation of causality, void manipulation, manipulation of information, immortality, acausality, cosmic awareness, omnipresence, nigh omnipotence Attack Potency: Hyperverse level+ Durability: Hyperverse level+ Speed: Omnipresent Striking Strength: Irrelevant Lifting Strength: Irrelevant Stamina: Unlimited Range: Hyperverse level+ Afterlife - a world controlled by Akuto in which he can do everything, except kill himself and can destroy the world itself. He also absorbed all the souls of humanity. He gets this ability at eos Writer - The ability to see and control the worlds as information, like to write a story in fiction. Endless logical possibilities could include anything that can be described. There are universes of different sizes , (through infinite space) with all sorts of laws. There are stories that include parallel worlds, infinite dimensional spaces, as well as foreign gods , for whom all this is nothing more than fiction (and even lower beings are able to think in terms of an infinitely dense infinity). Stories can be raised to the power, forming a structure where the real worlds for some creatures are only dreams or fiction for the second, whose worlds are also a story for the third. This hierarchy can aspire even to infinity, but the law of identity will always be higher than that of any level. He can create any structure, even infinitely dense, but still not be able to go beyond the history written by the Law of Identity . Chaos - the unfolding of all the possibilities at the same time creates chaos, not only about the possible developments in the universe, but all infinite logical and illogical possibilities, and among them are those where there are beings with powers similar to Akuto, that is, they are beginning to deploy their worlds of possibilities. There are stories of different levels, "strong" history is taken "weak." The body of emptiness - the gift received from the law of identity. Akuto became void as the Law of Identity went to her anti-world. Basically infinite universes with infinite spatial dimensions is just a speck to him. Sai Akuto completely transcends infinite dimensional multiverses. He basically has control over infinite dimensional multiverses, and he can keep creating planes higher than that and can keep doing so forever.

Volume 1 Never using his powers before he stops a powerful blow from a magical amped sword. He barely leaked any of his power out and destroyed the shield that was keeping them inside. The teacher who setup the shield was said to have a talent that comes along only once a decade. The reason no one was injured in the explosion was that Akuto subconsciously controlled the energy. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto released magic power that was able to disintegrate the false Junko into nothingness and the magic expanded causing a crater 5 meters across. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto was able to subdue a demon dog with one hit. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto was able to absorb the mana from the demon dog which reverted it back to a normal dog. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat With little to no effort Akuto creates a giant plant monster SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to shoot out mana as a blast and can deflect attacks. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to use telekinesis by manipulating mana though it is only effective unless their is a great difference in power. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 2 Light Novel Feat With just a flick of his wrist it seemed he fired off a mana ball like a rifle and made an explosion. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto is capable of creating barriers to protect him from attacks SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat He is capable of creating a small whirlwind when striking with his arms SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto turns a elementary attack that is only used for lighting candles into a giant fire bomb. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat A collision between him and Lily caused this and he is unharmed. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto created a powerful flame barrier with low level magic. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto was able to easily tame a demon dog. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto was able to easily stop the attack of a metal giant with one arm. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Just by getting a little worked up Akuto did this. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto is capable of releasing a powerful magic blast. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to create a tornado SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto was able to take on Peterhausen attack and push away the drill. SPOILER: Click to hide All above feats have been under 7% of his full power. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto tanked Peterhausen blast without any damage. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 3 Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to detect mana in people and locate them. SPOILER: Click to hide Manga Feat Akuto released some of his power when he got mad. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 4 Light Novel Feat Akuto reaction feat. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto has resistance to mind attacks. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto was able to copy Youzou illusion technique after seeing it twice and use it against him without even him knowing he had been caught in it. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto can use teleportation magic to go anywhere he wants to go. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto can regenerate a new arm. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto changing the environment by releasing his power. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto holding and stopping a dimensional slice. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto jamming mana. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 5 Light Novel Feat Akuto was in the center of a tornado. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto stopped high frequency blades and bent them with his hand. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto stops Hiroshi monomolecular wire with his mana. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto blew away lasers with his aura alone. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto tanks a plasma ball attack. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto lifts a massive flying aircraft carrier with ease and attacks with it. SPOILER: Click to show Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to regenerate his body after nearly being destroyed in seconds. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto is capable of creating mana screens to fool his opponents. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto can generate enough heat to melt a pseudo alternate dimension. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto releases his power to cause a massive explosion to destroy the god tree. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 8 Light Novel Feat Akuto gave people their magic back after it was taken from them. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto can manipulate the weather. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 9 Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to control other peoples mana. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto is able to know everything a person has ever done and knows what they are thinking. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto stopped light swords fired at him. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto can talk telepathically. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto transferred tens of thousands of people before an explosion went off. SPOILER: Click to hide Akuto is good when it comes to a fist fight. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 10 Light Novel Feat Akuto using telekinesis to hold people in place and break their bones. He also shows that he can heal people instantly. SPOILER: Click to hide Volume 12 Light Novel Feat Akuto controlling and absorbing mana. SPOILER: Click to hide Light Novel Feat Akuto shrinking Morlocks body and sealing him. SPOILER: Click to hide

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/761/sai-akuto-respect-thread

This should be enough proof right, can he be added in into the wiki now?

some quotes for the feats he performed with writer would be good. the universe creating, rewriting everything etc. cant find it in that blog

this is basically what woul put him at 1a

do you have some quotes at hand for the whole writer/infinity universe creating abilities and feats?

The proof is at the end of the light novel, or one of the chapters.

You can check it yourself, so can he be added now.

I can show many threads of Akuto Sai, everyone knows he's hyperversal+ it's just that his feats are hard to find since the series isn't that popular.

I read the novels years ago on a whim after watching the anime, Sai Akuto only has that level of power for the last volume of the 13 volume series when he and almost all characters died, went to Limbo and he became kind of the god/ruler of the afterlife, controlling everything there. This before he started to write stories/alternate universes for some reason, I think there was something about an invasion of extra-universal gods somewhere in there. He's a lot weaker normally/while he was alive.

Really confusing ending that comes out of nowhere (apparently the author had some problems/depression while he was writing the last two volumes, which I can believe just by looking at their release dates). I barely remember it, so I can't really help with this, since it's not the kind of series and ending I'd enjoy rereading.

I gave a link, the proof is there I think.

There are 2 links inside the link I gave you, check it out.

Akuto Sai at his most powerful is Hyperversal+ putting him at High Tier 1-A

007Goldeneye said:
I can show many threads of Akuto Sai, everyone knows he's hyperversal+ it's just that his feats are hard to find since the series isn't that popular.
Threads aren't enough proof, you will have to find the specific feats from the novel.

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou:Volume13_Chapter_3

https://******************/project/index.php?title=Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou:Volume13_Chapter_4

Proof of him being Hyperversal is in those 2 links.

Scroll down to the picture bits and read it all.

You have to read both to understand.

Now can he be added?

if you can back up your tiers and rating with quotes then its fine. you dont have to persuade me, i am aware of sai. just the lack of quoted feats lead to his last profile being deleted

You guys can put him in whatever Tier you want, I would just like for him to be added so people can use him.

I've provided 2 links that prove his powers and abilities.

If you give both links a read, it's quite long but if you do then the proof is there.

You guys can put him in whatever Tier you want, I would just like for him to be added so people can use him.

I've provided 2 links that prove his powers and abilities.

If you give both links a read, it's quite long but if you do then the proof is there.

you can create the profile yourself. if there are any questions a revision thread will be openend. try to keep it as detailed as possible.

Go to the contribute button on the upper right and click add a page.

That aside I will read volume 13 myself and see to the creation of his profile if it hasn't be done at the point I am finished.

Hmmmm....?

That could actually be a bug (wikia sadly is far from bug free), usually it doesn't load that long or anything.

I would rather not give out my skype adress.

As said I will create it myself once I have read the volume (I am at chapter 3 now). Or you can just post the source code here in the comments, someone can then just copy it to a page.

007Goldeneye said:
Also now it says I can't edit it anymore lol
Only established users can..
Well, Tier 1 profiles are usually locked. Were there still changes you need to make? in that case I would unlock it again for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back