• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Doflamingo Weaker than Ace?

This is my first post. Please forgive my ignorance if I'm doing something wrong. but I don't understand why Doflamingo isn't 5-C Ftl+ despite fighting a powered up Gear 4 Luffy long after Ace's death. because Ace is scaled to this level in your Profiles. Ace Stronger than Doflamingo and Gear 4 Luffy? (Fighting Doflamingo)

Ace scales to Old Whiteboard. Neither Gear 4 Luffy nor Doffy has anything comparable to that at that point of the story.

Ace scales to Old Whiteboard. Neither Gear 4 Luffy nor Doffy has anything comparable to that at that point of the story.
Are you sure? I remember Doflamingo trying to kill Ace and then being stopped by krokodile. If so, wouldn't it be lethal enough to take scale? Luffy and Ace felt like they were at pretty close speed as they ran towards Whitebeatd's ship. In Doflamingo's profile, they gave the speed scale as gear 2 instead of gear 4.

Are you sure? I remember Doflamingo trying to kill Ace and then being stopped by krokodile. If so, wouldn't it be lethal enough to take scale? Luffy and Ace felt like they were at pretty close speed as they ran towards Whitebeatd's ship. In Doflamingo's profile, they gave the speed scale as gear 2 instead of gear 4.
Croc stopped Doffy simply because Ace would oneshot him. Luffy and Ace aren't comparable in speed. Akainu blitzed Luffy and Ace needed to jump in the way to save him. Doffy only kept up with Gear 2 Luffy while Gear 4 blitzed him most of the time.

Back